+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Exxonmobil Invititation

Re: Exxonmobil Invititation

hi there,
    i suggest that those of us who haven't got any IV should look up their Spam or Bulk mail folders. i know two persons whose IV were sent to their bulk (spam) folders
    For gate crasher's, the Lord is ur strenght. He will make a way where man decides to block it physically. I really feel u guys and i know God will see u guys thru....He will crown our INSIGNIFICANT efforts with Good Success in Jesus name...Amn

when did they recruit bro

gzl

@Kaybi22; MOBIL DOES NO ALLOW GATECRASHERS cos their verification process is very strict.

@Ibrahim; You shouldn't have attached your invitation letter, it's unethical. You should have only posted the date, time, and venue, for other hopefuls to be aware. Take note against next time.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl, I agree with u.

@ gzl
    Noted.You are right.
    Thanks

congratulations to u.!
    House,who knows whn they'll start calling engr'ng graduates? A beg need response 4rm generous member.

@ Lugar, the Spatial Checking is the STS 5 type cos there are very many of them. Your response will be highly appreciated. One Luv.

bro when did mobil advertised ,where will be the test center and date in PH ..............4 GATE CRASHERS

@lovehurts- see Lemme tell you, in life there must be a means of reducing the crowd in any endeavour.... 2.1/2.2 is indeed the size of your brain cell.... Cos i don't see how a person 'd spend 5yrs or 4yrs in d university and then get an average of 40s and 50s cos these marks 'd make you grad wit less than 2.2.... If na you, won't u institute a mechanism to reduce d no of candidates..... I 'd advice you start up something to cool off all this...

gatecrashing in mobil test
    the way they embarrass gatecrashers, u wud wish the earth would open and swallow u up. dont even think of it at all;

Mobil uses 2-1 criteria just to reduce the population to be considered for the first stage of the initial process-- becos everyone wants to work in mobil, even those who already av jobs in other sectors

@tolu i wouldn't agree wit you totally on d gatecrashing issue, last yr at Lagos it wasn't strick as in the ppl around were allowed to go in... For gatecrashing i advice don't go d first day, and when u do go, go in d afternoon session or 2nd session cos by dat time eyes go relax.... As par d 2.1 u re spot on, na how many companies for naija de pay their staff 10.8M per annum? Why u go wan get MOBIL no matter how long u don de work

*it was not strict, at least for my batch

@Ufoma, the only time I have written their test was in the morning, and the white guys there were very strict with the verification, and gatecrashers were not given face at all.
    even those who received invitations but did not meet their minimum requirements were not allowed to write.

Every year, Mobil tightens their requirements.......the person still quarreling abt 2-2 or 2-1, there was a year that it was only 2-1 with CGPA above 4 points(on a scale of 5) that were invited to write, who knows maybe the next one,it will be those with a Masters' degree??
    God help naija and competition for the small no of good jobs available!!!! e go betterr

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast