+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: exxon mobile has start calling for test

exxon mobile has start calling for test

i just received this e-mail in my box some few minutes ago

We refer to your application for the Apprentice Program in our organization, and hereby inform you that you have been short listed to participate in our Aptitude Tests which form part of our placement process. The test is scheduled to hold on November 22 and 23, 2012 in Uyo and Lagos; however, your exact test date and venue will be communicated to you shortly. In addition, the list of short listed applicants will be published in regional and national newspapers on Tuesday November 13, 2012.

Please be reminded that the educational qualification to participate in this recruitment activity as stated on our advert of July 3, 2012, is as follows:

· Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines:
    (a) Mechanical Engineering Technology(b) Electrical Engineering Technology(c) Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology(d) Petroleum Engineering Technology(e) Chemical Engineering Technology§ Applicants with higher qualifications are not qualified.
    § Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2012, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit

Candidates who do not meet these requirements will not be allowed to take the test.

Upstream Nigeria Recruiting.

Congrat!!! guy. I pray you get dis job so that you could

stop sending aptitude test format that is restricted from opening to our e-mails claiming it's free.
    Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.
    God will help!!

I never knew peter.....ben was a job hunter too, pls nail dis job and free us with ur "free" test material offer...... good luck to u peter.....ben

Re: exxon mobile has start calling for test

Oh, this guy is also a job seeker....I laugh hard!

Re: exxon mobile has start calling for test

i also send the password of the text materials that i send to every one. it is just that people do not read instruction. While will anyone complain when your fellow have been sending their appreciation. I like sharing resources, unlike people who will like to hide things from others. For example you know i will also be writing exxon mobile and some of the other test, how many people are willing to share what they have to their friends talk-less of the public.
    on Monday i will be making a post of a materials i am personally using to prepared for my test. Be a public relation worker for BLUEPRINT COMPUTER AND STUDIO, an organisation that deals on educational materials and aptitude test for primary, secondary, university as well as job seeker of which i myself is one because every body wants to work in an oil company. You know their is no job security working for private firm not to mention what you are pay.Please check this site on Monday and get the details.

+ Reply