+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By sammie77

Topic: This is for everyone

This is for everyone

Many graduates dont know how to position themselves when applying for jobs.Some have stayed at home for 2 to 3 years without knowing their right or left,and some have reduced their age to an extent that they cant reduced again.

My brothers and sisters,please know how to package your cv smartly.What am i saying,if u see a job advert that u like to apply that says 2-3 years working experience needed,and u have completed your NYSC for the past 2-3 years and still not working,simply check the advertized position and google it to know the kind of job descriptions/responsibilities it contains,because once u are shortlisted for an interview u will be ask some questions concerning the job and it lies to the job functions.

Just be bold to face the panel and take it to them.It works for me far years back,it works for my friends and its still working today.What am telling u is reality.Those that have uncles,aunts,commissioners,senators etc are also connected without nonsense years of working experience.

Do u know that looking for job alone is job itself.Then u are employed already,just go ahead and package ur cv and practice what u applied for.Am telling u guys because i have a LIVING FAITH that works in me.You are all bless go ahead and take ur positions.

sammie
    Cipha and saintdaniels22 like this.

Re: This is for everyone

very true, nice one bruv, thumbs!!

Re: This is for everyone

Bros Sammie thanks for the advice. Its really profound. As you have been a blesing through your countless posts on NHJ, may God bless you also and open great doors for you

+ Reply