+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Ericsson calling esap

Ericsson calling esap

Hi guys, got this mail today
    Dear Applicant

Congratulations, you have been shortlisted to participate in the next round of our selection process for the Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme. This next round consists of an online assessment. You will receive an email from SHL on 2 September 2011 which contains a website link and username for you to follow to complete the online assessments. Kindly note that you will be required to create your own password when logging in for the first time. The assessments consist of two reasoning ability tests and a personality questionnaire. No preparation is required for these assessments but should you want to familiarise yourself with the types of tests you will be completing please visit www.shldirect.com. Please also familiarise yourself with the attached Online Assessment Technical Guidelines. You will need to ensure that your computer has Macromedia Flash Player installed to complete the assessments.

Please note that you need to complete these assessments by no later than 16 September 2011 to be considered.

Candidates who successfully complete the online assessments will be contacted to attend a final assessment event in Nigeria later in September.

If you require any technical support to complete these online assessments please email [email protected]. For any other questions regarding the Ericsson graduate programme, please contact Omoniyi Adejoro on [email protected].

Good luck!

Re: Ericsson calling esap

congrats man! I applied but i have not gotten any mail 4rm them. Still hoping though

i tink i goofed when applying for this job. I didnt finish my application, i created a profile without applying for the esap. I only got a confirmation dat i created a profile.

@paulsman, congrats! How come no other naijahotjobber has confirmed d reception of this email? Hmmm. I just hope Ericsson will send more emails. I wasn't among those dat got d rejection emails some weeks back,so i still remain hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post
    @paulsman, congrats! How come no other naijahotjobber has confirmed d reception of this email? Hmmm. I just hope Ericsson will send more emails. I wasn't among those dat got d rejection emails some weeks back,so i still remain hopeful.
    which rejection email?
    Please explain.

@Justin288, some guys got a rejection email about 2 weeks back, in which it was stated that they did not meet the criteria required to progress to the next stage after the online application.

@Paulsman. What is the status of your online application. Mine still reads Job Status: Inactive (No Longer Accepting Job Submissions). I'm also aware that some guys got rejection mail about 2 weeks ago. Can u reply ASAP. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by beethoven View Post
    @Paulsman. What is the status of your online application. Mine still reads Job Status: Inactive (No Longer Accepting Job Submissions). I'm also aware that some guys got rejection mail about 2 weeks ago. Can u reply ASAP. Cheers
    both of us fall on the same page. I think we didnt finish our application. We were suppose to receive an acknowlegement that we have applied for esap but the only mail we got was that we registered our profile. We really goofed!

Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post
    @Justin288, some guys got a rejection email about 2 weeks back, in which it was stated that they did not meet the criteria required to progress to the next stage after the online application.
    then, i remain expectant.

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    both of us fall on the same page. I think we didnt finish our application. We were suppose to receive an acknowlegement that we have applied for esap but the only mail we got was that we registered our profile. We really goofed!
    Nope I don't think so, I got this email soon after I applied.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX,

We have received your application for the position of ERICSSON SKILLS ACQUISITION PROGRAM (E-SAP)-00044668 and are currently reviewing your profile.

If you would like to review your candidate profile, click here. If your profile corresponds to our requirements, we will contact you soon.

We thank you for your application.

Best regards,

Human Resources & Organization

@beethoven, u r on point gt d same mail nd submission status on their site says completd so lets keep hp alive.

Please has any other person received the mail for the online assessment?

Quote Originally Posted by tonik2 View Post
    Please has any other person received the mail for the online assessment?
    i av not. Have u?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast