+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Entry-Level OMLP Program Associate at GE Energy

Re: Entry-Level OMLP Program Associate at GE Energy

Did they give u any pre-call information? I mean if an information (email), came to u prior to the call.

Can you post the content of the mail you got from them let's see, and know what you can do next!!!!

those that said they recivd email,post lets see. if anyone has recievd a call, share with the forum .
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in GE. You are receiving this notification because you either applied to Energy - Oil & Gas for the position of OMLP Program Associate (Job Number 1529564), or are being considered based on your prior submittal for another role. Your resume/CV is in the process of being reviewed.

If there is interest in discussing further employment opportunities with us, someone will contact you on behalf of GE. Please note, this process may take some time. To track the status of your submission at any time, log back into ge.com/careers and click on the Job Submission Status link.

We will let you know when this job opening has been filled or cancelled.
    Sincerely,
    GE Human Resources
    *PLEASE NOTE: This is an unmonitored mailbox. Please do not reply to this email.

this is the email i got,did any other person get this kind of mail?

yep got same. but the mail dint promise to call definitely. it said 'if'
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Yeh! Dat was wat d email said.

i applied and got this mail

Thank you,XXXXXXXXXXXXX, for your interest in GE. We appreciate the time you have taken to present your resume/CV to us.

By initially sending in your resume, you consented to your resume being processed and maintained in our electronic database consistent with GE’s Candidate Data Protection Standards. You may review these guidelines at http://www.ge.com/careers/privacy/index.html.

At any time, you may log back into GE Careers and click on the Job Submission Status link to view the status of your submission(s). We will contact you if there is an interest in discussing employment opportunities. Additionally, we will keep your information on file in our database and it may be evaluated with respect to other positions that become available in the future. We wish you success in your job search.

Sincerely,

GE Human Resources

A system-generated candidate reference number has been created for you and may be useful to keep for your records. Your candidate reference number is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

when i returned back to the site, it showed me that i have applied for the OMLP program associate but why is my mail different from that of "hollabak007"??

Quote Originally Posted by casestudy234 View Post
    i applied and got this mail

Thank you,XXXXXXXXXXXXX, for your interest in GE. We appreciate the time you have taken to present your resume/CV to us.

By initially sending in your resume, you consented to your resume being processed and maintained in our electronic database consistent with GE’s Candidate Data Protection Standards. You may review these guidelines at http://www.ge.com/careers/privacy/index.html.

At any time, you may log back into GE Careers and click on the Job Submission Status link to view the status of your submission(s). We will contact you if there is an interest in discussing employment opportunities. Additionally, we will keep your information on file in our database and it may be evaluated with respect to other positions that become available in the future. We wish you success in your job search.

Sincerely,

GE Human Resources

A system-generated candidate reference number has been created for you and may be useful to keep for your records. Your candidate reference number is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

when i returned back to the site, it showed me that i have applied for the OMLP program associate but why is my mail different from that of "hollabak007"??
    Yours is different because you just applied. GE sends this mail you just received whenever you apply with them. You only get the other one when your application is being reviewed.

In summary if lets say you are in stage 1 then hollabak007 is in stage 2, so you may still receive hollabak's kinda mail (when your application is being reveiwed).

Hope this clarifies it for your.

Regards

@ Linx24, now i get it. Thanx...

hey guys, does anyone have any information since the phone calls?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12