+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Engineering Design Training at the Shell Front End Engineering and Design (FEED

Engineering Design Training at the Shell Front End Engineering and Design (FEED

Guys heres the mail i got sequel to the last topic i created. sorry i have to create a new topic because i cant edit the previous topic( phonecall from shell). Please anyone with useful info. Do you think this training programme would workout good for my job prospects. Thanks

You have been nominated by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board to be considered in the selection of candidates for a one (1) year Engineering Design Training at the Shell Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) office in Port Harcourt.

The program is expected to run from 9th August 2010 to 29th July 2011.

You are required to confirm your availability to participate in the programme if you are eventually selected, by return email to me latest Thursday 5th August 2010.

Re: Engineering Design Training at the Shell Front End Engineering and Design (FEED

how you take apply guy....................

Re: Engineering Design Training at the Shell Front End Engineering and Design (FEED

Its most likely nigerdeltans that applied for the shell test. But i no know sha

P4E

I will ask an insider and get more useful info on Shell FEED.xx

i didnt apply, its most likely nigerdeltans who did averagely well on the SITP but were not called for SRD.

P4E

@ephisi- which part of niger Delta r u from? Wat course did u study? Wel wish u all d best,and dnt 4get 2 drop useful info 4 ur guys here. Takia

+ Reply