+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LAKPAH

Topic: ELEME PETROCHEMICALS (SCAM or NOT?)

Unhappy ELEME PETROCHEMICALS (SCAM or NOT?)

hi everyone,
    I recently got this e-mail stating an offer for a training program at the EPCL. I was told to bring along some credentials and NEBOSH certificate( which I dont have). On calling the number given, I was told to either come to the office address from where i would be referred to an acredited centre in delta to register for the certificate( pay #10,000 ). they claim i would be issued a registration details which would allow me proceed with the training registration. Below is the email sent:

Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Limited,
    P.M.B. 5151
    East-West Express Way, Eleme,
    Port Harcourt, Rivers State
    Nigeria

6th November , 2012

Dear xxxxx xxxxx :

JOB OFFER FOR IEPL TRAINING PROGRAMME

Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Limited. is pleased to offer you a job as a Trainee in the 2012 IEPL training programme. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.

Should you accept this job offer provide us with the below required documents on or before 16th of November 2012 for scrutinization and confirmation as failure will result to disqualification,

REQUIREMENTS

1. Photocopies of Academic Certificate.
    2. NEBOSH Certificate.
    3. 2 copies of Sized Photo Passport.

All the above requirements must be submitted to the below company address in person or through courier

P.M.B. 5151
    Nigeria

THE PROGRAMME

The IEPL training programme will last for 18months at three of our location namely Rivers State, Lagos State and Delta State respectively. The training programme will be academically challenging and intensive with many practical assignments and evening work. Continuous assessment and appraisals of trainees will take place during the period of training.

The programme is divided into five disciplines as follows:

1. Electrical/Operations (Ref. ELECT.1)
    2. Mechanical/Operations (Ref. MECH.2)
    3. Instrumentation/Operations (Ref. INSTR.3)
    4. Accounting (Ref.ACCT.4)
    5. Marketing (Ref .MARKTN.4)

The IEPL/2 programme is City and Guild accredited, and on successful completion graduands shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the IEPL Certificate of attendance.

As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.

Salary: Monthly starting salary of 300,000(Three hundred thousand naira monthly)
    Training Bonus: Up to ten percent of your monthly salary, paid monthly .
    Accommodation: IEPL provides free accommodation to all trainees/employee.
    Benefits: IEPL-provides benefits for employees, including the following

Education assistance
    Health insurance
    Sick leave
    Vacation and personal days

Your resumption date will be on the 9th of December, 2012.

If you need any clarification or any help on the submission of any of the requirements contact the below person.

Contact Person: Frederick Nwosu
    Phone: 0705-960-4426

We at IEPL hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Sincerely,

John Otega
    Hiring Coordinator, Human Resources

please I would want a know if it is geniue or not. Thanks

bros if u know sey u ursef no be scam just do ur sef god and foget abt dis rubish, if ur redentials is not enof to get jab for u den no amount of money u can spend to buy better cert for any kind of jab

Re: ELEME PETROCHEMICALS (SCAM or NOT?)

No be scam bro proceed and pay 10k into their acct.... Mtswww I wonder why people like drawing attention. Congrats bro the offer na genuine just proceed and pay.

Hafeezyks: Good response. Naija grads I hail!

You're simply just making things difficult for yourself. All you have to do is to either take a trip to their office to confirm, or get a reliable contact from their website whom you may ask for reliable information.

Sinorte: R u for real? Smh

@starlimit03 did you ever apply for a job with IELPC? If yes den go their and confirm, but if no den run away its a scam.but mind u no legit employer will ask u to pay money before employment.
    3identity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by starlimit03 View Post
    hi everyone,
    I recently got this e-mail stating an offer for a training program at the EPCL. I was told to bring along some credentials and NEBOSH certificate( which I dont have). On calling the number given, I was told to either come to the office address from where i would be referred to an acredited centre in delta to register for the certificate( pay #10,000 ). they claim i would be issued a registration details which would allow me proceed with the training registration. Below is the email sent:

P.M.B. 5151
    Nigeria

6th November , 2012

Dear xxxxx xxxxx :

JOB OFFER FOR IEPL TRAINING PROGRAMME

Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Limited. is pleased to offer you a job as a Trainee in the 2012 IEPL training programme. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.

Should you accept this job offer provide us with the below required documents on or before 16th of November 2012 for scrutinization and confirmation as failure will result to disqualification,

REQUIREMENTS

1. Photocopies of Academic Certificate.
    2. NEBOSH Certificate.
    3. 2 copies of Sized Photo Passport.

All the above requirements must be submitted to the below company address in person or through courier

P.M.B. 5151
    Nigeria

THE PROGRAMME

The IEPL training programme will last for 18months at three of our location namely Rivers State, Lagos State and Delta State respectively. The training programme will be academically challenging and intensive with many practical assignments and evening work. Continuous assessment and appraisals of trainees will take place during the period of training.

The programme is divided into five disciplines as follows:

1. Electrical/Operations (Ref. ELECT.1)
    2. Mechanical/Operations (Ref. MECH.2)
    3. Instrumentation/Operations (Ref. INSTR.3)
    4. Accounting (Ref.ACCT.4)
    5. Marketing (Ref .MARKTN.4)

The IEPL/2 programme is City and Guild accredited, and on successful completion graduands shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the IEPL Certificate of attendance.

As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.

Salary: Monthly starting salary of 300,000(Three hundred thousand naira monthly)
    Training Bonus: Up to ten percent of your monthly salary, paid monthly .
    Accommodation: IEPL provides free accommodation to all trainees/employee.
    Benefits: IEPL-provides benefits for employees, including the following

Education assistance
    Health insurance
    Sick leave
    Vacation and personal days

Your resumption date will be on the 9th of December, 2012.

If you need any clarification or any help on the submission of any of the requirements contact the below person.

Contact Person: Frederick Nwosu
    Phone: 0705-960-4426

We at IEPL hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Sincerely,

John Otega
    Hiring Coordinator, Human Resources

please I would want a know if it is geniue or not. Thanks

Totalelf (Total) in their entire years of holding this kind of intensive training has never asked for any kobo...
    shell too
    Exxonmobil too
    Chevron has started, no kobo before employment
    .....name them....

300K per month just for training? jeez! how much do they pay as salary for full staff? I guess 1mil..
    Totalelf, being one of the top oil producers, that does Special Intensive Training Program pays around 98K. well, I won't discourage you, but be careful dude. Besides it's only when you've accepted the offer that the salary details should've been made known to you. NOT BEFORE!!!
    A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE

Thank God for naijahotjobs.... i received the job offer but with a little modification. in my own case i was asked to pay N30,000 for the NEBOSH registration since i dont have the certification Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Limited, P.M.B. 5151 East-West Express Way, Eleme, Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria. 12th November , 2012 Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx : JOB OFFER FOR IEPL TRAINING PROGRAMME Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Limited. is pleased to offer you a job as a Trainee in the 2012 IEPL training programme. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets. Should you accept this job offer provide us with the below required documents on or before 22nd of November 2012 for scrutinization and confirmation as failure will result to disqualification, REQUIREMENTS 1. Photocopies of Academic Certificate. 2. NEBOSH Certificate. 3. 2 copies of Sized Photo Passport. All the above requirements must be submitted to the below company address in person or through courier Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Limited, P.M.B. 5151 East-West Express Way, Eleme, Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria Website : http://www.indoramaeleme.com THE PROGRAMME The IEPL training programme will last for 18months at three of our location namely Rivers State, Lagos State and Delta State respectively. The training programme will be academically challenging and intensive with many practical assignments and evening work. Continuous assessment and appraisals of trainees will take place during the period of training. The programme is divided into five disciplines as follows: 1. Electrical/Operations (Ref. ELECT.1) 2. Mechanical/Operations (Ref. MECH.2) 3. Instrumentation/Operations (Ref. INSTR.3) 4. Accounting (Ref.ACCT.4) 5. Marketing (Ref .MARKTN.4) The IEPL/2 programme is City and Guild accredited, and on successful completion graduands shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the IEPL Certificate of attendance. SALARY /BENEFIT As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date. Salary: Monthly starting salary of 200,000(Two hundred thousand naira monthly) Training Bonus: Up to ten percent of your monthly salary, paid monthly . Accommodation: IEPL provides free accommodation to all trainees/employee. Benefits: IEPL-provides benefits for employees, including the following Education assistance Health insurance Sick leave Vacation and personal days RESUMPTION DATE The resumption date for the 2012 IEPL training programme is on the 14th of December, 2012. EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS After the submission and confirmation of all the above listed documents, company will dispatch all the employments documents via dhl courier service to all the confirmed candidates. So ensure you submit all the listed requirements on or before the 22nd of November, 2012. As failure will result to the cancellation of appointment. If you need any clarification or any help on the submission of any of the requirements contact the below person. Contact Person: Frederick Nwosu Phone: 0705-960-4426 We at IEPL hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard. Sincerely, John Otega Hiring Coordinator, Human Resources.

Its 4 real guy. I also got same. I simply sent dem my atm details to deduct any amnt D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want, 2 hasten d process. Dia CEO Ȋ̝̊̅§ Engr Akpos Odafe.
    C ya dia guy

+ Reply