+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Drillog petro-dynamics recruiting trainee field engineers

Re: Drillog petro-dynamics recruiting trainee field engineers

plsss guys can som1 assit me with a copy of the Guardian page where this advert was placed...need it urgently,som1 who can do it 4 me,i wont tell u but i shall reward ur kind gesture by requesting for ur cv to my [email protected] never can tell

Plss house can any 1 assit me with a copy of the guardian page that has this vacancy,pls i need it urgently.......I wont comment much on ur kind gesture,but send it along with ur CV to my [email protected],nd save the thank u for God

Guys apply using the post office address just like Sammie77 said. It will get to them.This is the pattern they use in their recruitment, just like they did last yr & its still d same address too. Maybe for those who live outside PH & want to make it speedy, u can also use the NIPOST EMS speed post, its effective too. Good luck

For those in doubt, this advert is Drillog 4 sure. They advertised this same way last yr around Feb., sent invites around April, I think we must have been around 800 or more that sat for the test which was held in 1 day at Sasun Hotels PH (& it was a bit ridiculous)..& after about 4 or 5 months of waiting we heard, that 4 people were finally employed. Well, not to be pessimistic, its still worth a try folks..(& hey start-ups for a trainee is <100k ..unless they've changed).BIG UPS

@Cipha...The Boss is always the boss, Thanks 4 d Goodluck(only that Jonathan wasn't added) welcome back!

regards,
    Triple-C

@ALL...like the boss said...it is worth the try

with regards to the advert for drillog,i wish to know if chemical engineers are entitled to apply. Thank you. pls send ur views asap

@endee...it is a Trainee Field Engrs position, so U are more than entitled and qualified to apply

@Triple-C, longest time... But my issue with all these postal thingy is that it is so out of date in this modern world, plus the postal service aren't reliable..... I wonder why they can't use the internet......

what part of 'simple instruction' don't u understand. That's how people fail exams. the advert tells u clearly how to apply. don't complicate matters for yourself

@Saintduck; what part of a simple instruction dont u understand? That's how people fail exams. The advert clearly tells u how to apply. don't complicate matters for yourself.

@ufuoma77...brotherman, I dey miss u oh! welcome back.
    WRT the postal thingy, I dey feel U sir, but I feel it is one of their ways of screening people, Halliburton did the same last year, but that was a good process for me, I applied (Mailed) that form ABJ, and I got through. Our postal system is getting better, since the days of Argungu as the Post Master General, they've done a lot.

but like u said, i wonder y they can't follow the trend and make life easier for us...how ya side bro?

thx will inform my brother abt dis

Thanks i just send my.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast