+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Iyke Jigga

Topic: Dragnet sending nbc test scores

Dragnet sending nbc test scores

Dragnet has started sending d test scores for the NBC test of 1st April, with 50% as cut-off.

What is d next stage from here?

Re: Dragnet sending nbc test scores

I also got mine dis morning but unsuccesful. Am sure if you are succesful they will contact u.

One might just have to prepare for another test, an assessment centre perhaps...lets keep our fingers crossed.
    A

Is it nbc or nbl? Cos nbl organized a test on 1st of april

Quote Originally Posted by y_adeoye View Post
    One might just have to prepare for another test, an assessment centre perhaps...lets keep our fingers crossed.
    pls adeoye wat do u mean by an assement centre, written test or oral interview

Quote Originally Posted by Kkkossy View Post
    Is it nbc or nbl? Cos nbl organized a test on 1st of april
    D scores are for NBC which was organizd by DRAGNET &not for NBPLC which was organizd by MACTAY CONSULTING.

Wishing all the best house...

babestell, I'm just speculating. Most organisations require you to pass a series of tests.
    A

hope we wont have to wait a thousand years for the next info

crazy dragnet, why did they have to tell me that I scored 48%, is it not better they told me that I scored 2% and wrote unsuccessful? well they best way to die in life is if you stop trying, I will never give up. I will get there IJN, knowing the kind of person I am. Goodluck to the successful ones, I have other things to worry about now. Godbless, I tried my best
    EON DIGEST likes this.

I made 92%. Buh the fact remains that nbc may not be too organised 2 move on 2 d next stage, despite d high scores... Lets wait n see wot happens. The Lafarge tests i passed, im stil waitin 4 the next stage since march! I pray this nbc wont be like that. Al the best ma peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by Iyke Jigga View Post
    crazy dragnet, why did they have to tell me that I scored 48%, is it not better they told me that I scored 2% and wrote unsuccessful? well they best way to die in life is if you stop trying, I will never give up. I will get there IJN, knowing the kind of person I am. Goodluck to the successful ones, I have other things to worry about now. Godbless, I tried my best
    Iyk...

D reason is to help you prepare for future assessments by putting more efforts on sections u performed poorly in.. they didnt mean to annoy u, dnt get discouraged, lyk u said. Ok?
    I remember writing a test with one of the consulting firms last yr and after was told i wasnt amongst the ist 200. I felt i performd well in d test, so i requested for my score wc d person i ist talkd to promised to send me. After one week, i called again, anoda person dat pickd d call told me they didnt send msg with any reference to first 200(actually my friends dat wrote dat test, recived anoda msg different from wat i was sent) and finally dat it is their policy not to tell me MY SCORE IN A TEST I WROTE!!!! I was heart-broken cos there was sooo-much contradiction here and there.

@Ekpere..hmmm...u hot ooo!!! e remain small may computer say "ERROR" cos it wld ve thot anoda computer was solving d questions..lol...

Anywayz, d next stage depends on NBC,DRAGNET has fulfilled their mandate, for now.

+ Reply