+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Dragnet / Lafarge

Dragnet / Lafarge

Hello house,
    I got this text message from Dragnet today. "You have been invited for an aptitude test for Lafarge, User name: LAG10*****, Password****, Please go to Face Of Testing to confirm.

Exam Date / Time: 18-Mar-2011 12:30 PM

Any body got the same message.

Re: Dragnet / Lafarge

i got the same text mesage but, what do i expect from the test.

I really do not know what to expect at the test. I applied for the position of a shift Manager. I was expecting an interview not a test. any how, we'll just review the usual.

Brothers, congrats. pls share with us your preparation methods, the materials you used to prepare and the skills you used in tackling their exam questions.pls i would really appreciate this from all of you. thanks

congratulations to all who got a text message for Aptitude test. i just did mine last saturday.expect questions in 3 sections;Verbal,Numerical and Abstract. total 60 questions in 50 minutes.study your gmat very well especially abstract.the questions are all simple its just that you don't have enough time.i did not even study when i wrote mine and i scored above 50 and the cut off is 40, so if you study well you pass. best of luck.

+ Reply