+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Dragnet calling

Dragnet calling

Got this test invite from dragnet.

Dear Candidate,

you have been invited for an aptitude test for Udofe/Shinji on the Saturday 13th of July 2013, you are required to Log on intowww.dragnetnigeria.com/test to select your preffered test location on or before 5:00pm july 9, 2013. Log in with the details below:

I have tried checking up on the companies but cant find anything tangible. Has anybody has any info about this duo.

Re: Dragnet calling

yea, got same.
    I guess it's from the manufacturing coy application we filled out with dragnet
    sometime in May

Pls house, I got dis text invite but I don't know anything abt them and the txt is customized so I can't get any number to call and am not even close to Lagos now. If u've got any info pertaining this pls share with me.

MGT/TR/VERA
    Dear applicant U'r invited 4 a JOB intervw 2morrw Wed. 10/7/2013 by 1pm @ N0 1 Babatunde Close off Ogunlana Drive Surulere Lagos.Come along wit 2 Passport photograph.

I got the same mail too.let follow it up as it unfolds.the end will justify the means

Quote Originally Posted by Original Kings View Post
    Pls house, I got dis text invite but I don't know anything abt them and the txt is customized so I can't get any number to call and am not even close to Lagos now. If u've got any info pertaining this pls share with me.

MGT/TR/VERA
    Dear applicant U'r invited 4 a JOB intervw 2morrw Wed. 10/7/2013 by 1pm @ N0 1 Babatunde Close off Ogunlana Drive Surulere Lagos.Come along wit 2 Passport photograph.
    Please run as fast as you can. It's a big time scam. My friend got the same invite last month and out of curiosity we agreed that she go and check the place out prior to the scheduled date. Behold No. 1 Babatunde Close was a deserted building. She had to hang around and study the area a lot before leaving and she confirmed that there was no office there. Be wise guys!!! God help Us all in this search for a better life.
    Keep Moving.

@Tictock tnx a lot brov for d insight. I truly appreciate.

Pls has anyone received the proposed 2nd mail that is suppose to indicate the venue and time 4 d test? Pls ur response will b appreciated. Tnks.

I wonder wen dey will send d second mail.even the FOT site is nt opening,even wit d PW dey sent.time is running out.if anybody got it pls let us kw d venue for ph centre

Nothing yet, I even mailed them this morning pointing out indirectly of a possible clash with Esso/Mobil test slated for
    the same date.

I received the details for the test venue and time yesterday. I guess all might have received by now. Does any one know the website of companies? Bcos I have tried searching them but couldn't get anything concerning them.

Got mine as well. Charms City by 1pm
    Goodluck bro

I thank God for the opportunity to take the test though didn't expect that standard, I choose to keep faith alive. Success to us

Did anyone take the general mathematics and the chemical engineering part of the assessment?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast