+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Dpr test today

Dpr test today

At least d organizer now did a better job with today's test than d last one. For us here sha, na prayer because state of origin space is there o

Re: Dpr test today

d exams ws cool nd well organised here in abj.bt i never expected gmat nd it ws gmat. We dey God hand sha.
    B

Today's test was far far better. It was organized and much cheaper than the previous test. Prayers now oh. Na God hand.

Please somebody should clarify for me, the last time the test was done in lagos was it also done at abuja? or is the test done today in abuja a continuation of the test in another region? if the test is different, does the one done in lagos sometime ago still count? Anybody with a clear picture pls clarify

Quote Originally Posted by dsaint
    Please somebody should clarify for me, the last time the test was done in lagos was it also done at abuja? or is the test done today in abuja a continuation of the test in another region? if the test is different, does the one done in lagos sometime ago still count? Anybody with a clear picture pls clarify
    @ dsaint: the test was done co-currently in three venues, LAG, ABJ n PH the first time and now again. the second test is not a follow-up of the first.'twas just a re-do kinda thing.
    @honey gal, engine boy et al: yeah the test was v. ok. it went down well in the abj centre. I hope it was ok at other centres as well.

Thank brainxx
    so anybody dat did not get invited should forget about it for now rite?
    well i hope they will conclude the process this time.

Was there room for gate crashers? I mean were they allowed to write the test?
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

@rode-xavier, u shud hv try gatecrashing instead of asking ppl now.
    Dont u think its too late

IT WENT WELL FROM THE PH AXIS, I HAD ALMOST ALL THE QUESTION IN MY GMAT, I MEAN WORD 4 WORD. I PRAY THEY WORK ON MERIT
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

yeah d questions were gmat but ph was not organized at all.it was even worse dan d last 1.we did not even sit according 2 our nos.anyway sha hope dey work on merit cos i'll definitely make it IJN.Amen

lets keep praying and hoping for the best. God is on the throne.

The test was a cheap one,I couldn't believe it.GMAT!!!!!! The 90mins thing was a waste of time. It was like preparing for a war with AK47's, M16's, Bombs etc only to be asked to fight with a table knife

The test here in Abuja was better than the previous one in terms of the question. but the organisation was fairly better because of the environmetal sanitation that took place in Ph. It was rescheduled for 11.00 am.
    The format of it was Purely Gmat. and it went well. But I must strongly confess that I have to pray well and depend on Gods favour. Because Gatecrashers were also allowed even though some selected candidates did not show up at all.Some people did not even spend up to an hour before they finish. Those (Gmat gurus.) I had to forfeit a paper in my NIM exams to attend the test. And it really had an effect on the rest of my Nim papers. But I believe that I would share a wonderful testimony on Both sides(Dpr and Nim) shortly. To all in the house I say all the best.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast