+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: DPR Test Information

Re: DPR Test Information

pls house, has anyone leaving in the north being invited for the SPDC test to the lagos n PH centres or is there a centre in abuja? And if so, when will they be conducting there as i am yet to hear from them.
    Pls respond

House, lets all put our trust in God! If this is your time, no one can stop you. You must arise and shine, good luck for those of us that will be shortlisted for the TEST and subsequently longlisted for the work.

Congratulations!
    W

Quote Originally Posted by eelvismd
    Jezz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    117, 000 applicants for 300 vacant positions!
    This is more or less a hopeless situation for the ordinary applicant without someone fronting for him or her. I think it's high time this fictitious country called NIGERIA was sold to the highly focused Ghana since we tend to be subhuman and incapable of harnessing the enormous resources freely given by God Almighty
    Habba!!! Development has to start from somewhere. Selling Nigeria to Ghana is not the solution to the problem on ground. What have you contributed to the development of this country? Food for thought.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

@oilprince- there's no way it won't affect ppl if the date of 15th may is any thing to go by.... Let's Jst hope it won't hold that day otherwise fewer ppl 'd write their test....
    @all- there's a new angle to this, i 've been thinking "life is all about competition" even before we got admission into our respective institutions..' i for one kno that my skool admitted less than 10% of the total applicants as far back as 2002.... So i 'd encourage everyone neva to loose hope like the saying goes, wats yours is yours and no one is gonna take it from you.... "leg of man" or hand of God which eva way make sure you don't abuse d opportunity....

wetin man pikin go do do, even if we write their so-called exams, the job is still for long-leggers. so before you sit for the exams try and measure thr lenght of your leg. well sha good luck to all of us

God is our helper

guyz, i believe the invites' suposed to be out now, considering the fact that it takes ideally 2wks to the test date 4 letas to be distributed. as for d 3999 positions remaining, na baba God hand we dey. peace

@ yeggy: my guy,e be like say u don jack ur gmat cover 2 cover,dis one wey u dey eager 4 DPR call. Omo nofin do u. I pray we both make it into d lucky 3999. So dat test day i go follow u bumpa 2 bumpa o.lol

3999 positions left based on 1 persons info. If everyone here alone should come out and confess about the length of their long legs the no. might go down to 2100.
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by gbenga emmanuel
    ..... so before you sit for the exams try and measure the lenght of your leg.
    well said gbenga emmanuel

I don't know whether i'll be able to make it to DPR test if the date clash with that of shell but for those that will make the list, contact me for the test format. [email protected] or 08060770398
    £

@ Akan 1,
    my guy you dey reason well...people just dey hail the guy say him get long leg but i guess some people have longer legs than him,he was just bold enough to say it.afterall his old man only went there for enquiries (abi?).guess some people wld not even write the test but make it 2 the interview stage and eventually get the job(PTDF style).THIS Na NAIJA,where any thing goes.when it comes to employment into government agencies,expect the long leg syndrome.we wey no get long leg dey look unto baba God.

ya i did d exam some yrs back, and the questions were moderated by philips consulting. it was math and english. the math can also be solved without calculator, but it is advisable to use it, cos it is more of arithmethic and business math. while the english comprises of about 5 sections, comprehension, antonyms n synonyms, grammer e.t.c
    but do not know if d format has been changed. wishing u all da best
    matozim

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast