+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DPR RECRUITMENT (AGGREIVED MEMBERS)

DPR RECRUITMENT (AGGREIVED MEMBERS)

FIRST AND FOREMOST, GOD PUNISH THE WHOLE DPR AND ERAPROSERVE COMMUNITY FOR CONDUCTING A FRAUDLENT RECRUITMENT PLAN BASED ON WHO U BE AND WHO U KNOW. HOW CAN SOMEONE WITH A 2.1 DEGREE NOT BE CALLED BUT YOU FIND THOSE WITH 2.2 AND THIRD CLASS CALLED FOR THE TEST. PLEASE AM CALLING ON ALL AGGREIVED MEMBER ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH THE REQUIREMENT AND WERE NOT CALLED, LETS COME OUT IN MASS AND MAKE A PROTEST AT THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY ON THIS KIND OF IRREGULARITY. DOES THAT MEAN THAT WE CHILDREN OF LESS PRIVILEDGE CAN NOT WORK IN A LUCRATIVE PLACE? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

DPR RECRUITMENT (AGGRIEVED MEMBERS)

@ Retired Corper, sometimes life aint just fair but i want you to always remember that no mata how long it takes; no man can take away whatever God says is yours. Definitely one day He will smile at you, your turn will surely come. I also wsnt invited by DPR, evn though i had a 2'1 but when i remember fellow forum members like Sammie and of recent GZL with the Conoil job, my faith is restored. Just dnt give up with the search and prayers for Baba God is still on the throne.

Re: DPR RECRUITMENT (AGGREIVED MEMBERS)

yep ..the whole DPR recruitment process is irregular (but na Naija we dey na..ah ah),but I still know som folks made it on merit.
    No need 4a protest, bcos say dem no call us 4 dis 1 no mean say others no go call us. So Good luck to all dat made the list.
    But for these guys to put us thru all dis stress & l8er do a the-more-you-look-the-less-you-see-shortlisting, I'll join u in saying "F**k DPR & F**K Eraproserve real good..I feel better already.

Retired Corper, I feel your pain, but are you sure you were not shortlisted? I'm asking this bcos I have 2.1 and Msc just like you, and I know no one to help shortlist me just like you, but I got the SMS for the test yesterday when people were getting their 2nd SMS, I use Zain network, so are you sure your message is not hanging? Someone in this house posted that he went to DPR office and to his amazement saw his name. So why dont you come to the venue tmrrw and see whether your name is there. If you are in Lagos it is Kings college annex at adeyemo alakija VI. You never can know just come and check, dont loose hope u hear.

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

I have distinction in mechanical engineering, yet it wasn't enough for Total and DPR to call me for test. My rector's certificate of honour as the best graduand in mechanical engineering department, 2008 is not enough for them to have me shortlisted. Maybe because i don't have relevant experience. I'm off to DSC for now but i'll be back to take my rightful place in the oil and gas sector. I catch up with you guyz
    The best is yet to come

Quote Originally Posted by retired corper
    ...PLEASE AM CALLING ON ALL AGGREIVED MEMBER ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH THE REQUIREMENT AND WERE NOT CALLED, LETS COME OUT IN MASS AND MAKE A PROTEST AT THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY ON THIS KIND OF IRREGULARITY... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
    @retired but not tired corper; guy you dey provoke oh, your vex wan pass my own, but finally na www.only4naija.com wey u fit see these things
    Bros na U go lead the protest? no be the one wey this bros..........talk finish 4 PTDF later come tell us say na due to family reasons him dey withdraw...guy na U go dey front?

I believe those who were not shortlisted should be gratefull to God for not allowing DPR to waste their money on transport and hotel accommodation. Besides, DPR is ONLY interested in less than 5% of the APPLICANTS(more than 30,000) for the available positions(less than 1000). May God not allow you spend an evening in a place you cannot spend a night.
    F

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyy
    May God not allow you spend an evening in a place you cannot spend a night.
    @Pastor Kenyy; Amen oh!

ALL THE HND HOLDERS IN THE HOUSE HAS ANYBODY BEEN SHORTLISTED? AM A MECHANICAL MAN , I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

i want to ask what were the criteria for short listing
    i hold a second class upper degree in computer science and a master degree (i.t) from a renowned institution outside of Nigeria, and am less than 23yrs old, and i was not shortlisted
    Na wah for 9ja ooooooo
    to be honest, why i was not short listed is something that has been baffling me

retired corper,perhaps u graduated recently.sometimes time and chance happen 2people there4 dnt ever tink tins wil work out 4u bcos u av a 2.1.i learnt my lessons d hard way.pls dnt anoy god,wen its ur tim,even u wil knw dat its god n nt ur 2.1

DPR no call me....and I no vex cos when someone posted the statistics I felt irritated..........God dey sha...no hope lost...the search continues

@Oseri, I believe U, with our Arudunwe job
    God has a plan 4 Me

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast