+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DPR problem solvers (Aflabos) are adding more problems to innocent nigerians.

DPR problem solvers (Aflabos) are adding more problems to innocent nigerians.

the so called site www.ecowry.com/eraproserve is uperimposed and the initial URL which is www.ecowry.com is a software for microfinance bank.i av a friend who works in DPR and he confirmed to me dat the site is faulty.so dont go praising some silly people who should spend their time doing better things.

Re: DPR problem solvers (Aflabos) are adding more problems to innocent nigerians.

dose this mean we cant apply cos the site if faulty?

Re: DPR problem solvers (Aflabos) are adding more problems to innocent nigerians.

@slexy, how can one apply and when is the closing date.

Thanks.

@slexy, you are just a small boy here, when there is problem with a website, do you know you can get into that website with I.P. address, i can't blame you coz you go to cafe once a while when you get some penny from your dad, we are here with full internet @ the comfort of our home, we get problem solved anyhow,anyway. And we know your type,you don't want others to benefit after you did your own. You suppose to put this under my thread not new thread here, can you see that you don't put sense in what you wrote here.

i think the site is fake, even when you did not register and click save, it will tell you record is added.

D problem i observed was dat d site does nt show signs dat it has gone when u clicked save

@Aflabos => u speak a lot of Garbage and your English sucks, what u were saying there isn't just coherent.
    IP address or URL , the site has issues. Take out some time and do a better research on issues such as this before u go on nailing hard on someone else who has. My issue with u is making boastful-knowledgeable comments like u hitting a site via IP when its name resolution has issues (or servers IP) and not posting the IP of the site makes u look soooooo armature and so new to "how the internet work" so please put u self together and make reasonable post here.
    Advice :=> use your all-hour-long internet and google for the tel number of DPRs' HR or something to enquire about their recruitment site via eraproserve thats everyone thinks has issues....cos some of us have i have information like they KNOW and are UP working on IT bla blah blah ... dats more encouragin than weak bragging(s). Stay inform ma bro PS: <no hard feelings!>

Re: DPR problem solvers (Aflabos) are adding more problems to innocent nigerians

GUYZ TAKE IT COOL. PLZ HELP THIS PEOPLE OUT. PLZ WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO VE APPLIED ON THE VERY IST DAY AND IT THE APPLICATION WAS SUCCESFUL?

+ Reply