+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: DPR online application Reference Number????????

DPR online application Reference Number????????

I have been made to understand that all successful applicants/applications who applied online at www.eraproservejobs.com recently were given/assigned an online application reference number.How true is this claim?If it's true,how do we go about getting ours now that the site is closed!?
    Y

Re: DPR online application Reference Number????????

Am not aware of it.

@ poster: How did u come up with this information? Almost everyone on this forum applied for DPR using d eraproservejobs website and no one seems to know anything about any reference number. At least not yet. Go verify d authenticity of ur info and u can come alert members of d house on how 2 go about this reference number thing.

totally agree with u @ poster..........

Quote Originally Posted by gigaleo
    @ poster: How did u come up with this information? Almost everyone on this forum applied for DPR using d eraproservejobs website and no one seems to know anything about any reference number. At least not yet. Go verify d authenticity of ur info and u can come alert members of d house on how 2 go about this reference number thing.
    @gigaleo:Why not speak for yourself.If I have the answers to all the questions raised will I be seeking help from the house?Pls,don't under-rate the house cos they are more informed than you think.And to the HOUSE,is anyone aware of this reference number or code associated with successfully submitted application(s) on www.eraproservejobs.com?
    Y

@ poster: i dont mean to sound contentious but it doesn't make sense 4 DPR assigning reference number to applicants after d site has been closed. How are d applicants supposed to acquire the reference code then? Of wat use is d said reference code. Many questions arise from ur post dat is left unanswered but like u said we hope som1 in d house can provide d answers. At least for everybody's gud.

@ Poster: I have not a single idea about the reference number you mentioned.Besides,if your info,someone in the house would have authenticated your statement. Do you know anyone that has been assigned a ref no.Try to enlighten us more.We dont want unnecessary high B.P. Thank you.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

Quote Originally Posted by gigaleo
    @ poster: i dont mean to sound contentious but it doesn't make sense 4 DPR assigning reference number to applicants after d site has been closed. How are d applicants supposed to acquire the reference code then? Of wat use is d said reference code. Many questions arise from ur post dat is left unanswered but like u said we hope som1 in d house can provide d answers. At least for everybody's gud.
    @gigaleo:I never said in my post that the ref no was assigned after the DPR site was closed!.After successfully submitting your application,there was an automated response notifying you that your application has been registered/submitted.Was anyone in the house patient enough to notice any application reference number or code on DPR automated response to sucessfully submitted applications?That the BIG "Q" HOUSE!?
    Y

please lets try not to confuse ourselves.
    There is absolutely nothing like reference number to confirm receipt of apps.
    if u got any reference number, then u must have applied through the wrong site.
    please lets check our records very well.

Quote Originally Posted by smokee
    There is absolutely nothing like reference number to confirm receipt of apps... if u got any reference number, then u must have applied through the wrong site.
    not too sure if guys that applied d 1st 1 or 2 days of the advert hv the reference No.

but majority that applied there after were not given, it was only a congratulatory messge without reference No.

What is the latest on this subject house?
    Y

@ poster i dont know where u get your info from. but am assuring you dat dere is noting like dat on the website during registration.

?
    Y

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast