+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 386 of 401 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396 ... LastLast
Results 5,006 to 5,018 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

...08166351379. Sorry

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@debrown pls accpt my congratulations dis cool sunday morng.Wish u more succx and as u go to church 2dy pls remmba me in Ur prayers. And also chek ur box I sent u a pm. Tnx

@Namtari, thks. The guy did not sound happy calling his line, he said we should go to ups office @ evo rd for enquiry.
    Pls is there any place to confirm if we are expecting letter or not.like where d list is displaced or something.

I'm not a DPR hopeful but i felt obliged to pass this information to all and sundry.

For those of you that are yet to collect your letters especially those that reside in Lagos this information might come in handy. I have a very very (i stress the very) close friend of mine who passed through the interview but was out of the country since then pursuing his MSc and returned a while back.In January, when he heard that the appointment letters had arrived the DPR he began to wait in anticipation like the rest of you all. He somehow believed that he excelled in the Interview but never got the chance to find out if his name was in the said 250 FCC list. Anyways, when the confirmation calls were going through he didn't receive any but was still optimistic. He only began to jitter when the letters were getting dispatched and he was yet to receive his too. To cut a very long story short, he established a contact with a senior staff of the DPR who helped him contact someone in the corporate services dept. When they checked they found out that indeed he was successful and that his letter was waiting in the dept to be collected by him as he had no form of contact-either a telephone number or a house address. He only got to know this information because his contact dropped his phone number and name to a man in the corporate services dept i think his name is Muri or so. When he got called by the DPR the following day he immediately went to collect the letter from the dept (Kofo Abayomi branch)-i believe that to be the headquarters. Driving to the main point, Mr Muri or so told him that there were a lot of people like himself who didn't have any contact details-be it phone number or house address and as a result have their letters lying fallow in the dept.

If you're sure that your name is on the FCC list or that you did well in the interview or that you were called to confirm your address etc and haven't received your letter (especially those in Lagos) I advice that you went to the office tomorrow to ask for the Mr Muri (corporate services). He can help you check if your letter is in the department. He actually told my friend to pass this information. I hope it helps someone.

INFORMATION IS POWER!

@oblobgata gr8 guy

@oblongatar pls can u or ur friend drop d phone number of mr muri or whoever is in charge so dat dose residing outside lagos can reach him.we will b grateful if u do us dis favour.tnx

@umty,@debrown,@sakabu i sent you a PM,kindly help out

@all, Does anyone has an idea on when the JUNIOR STAFF (DIPLOMA HOLDERS) appointment letters will be released? I have a colleague that did intervw under this category and is yet to be contactd.

Alhamdulillah....jst collected my letter

Guys some letters were just dumped in some UPS offices, some in HQ while some were returned to nearest DPR offices nationwide, so if you are sure of your name on the 250 FCC list contact any UPS office close to your address to collect your letter, mine is on its way INSHA ALLAH. All the best

Alhamdulillah, I finally got my letter today. To God b d Glory

@saria u jst said everything.

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar!!!

+ Reply