+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 320 of 401 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370 ... LastLast
Results 4,148 to 4,160 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@caribian: I dont think its has anythng to do with budget, bcos we were once told that money has bn released 4 d conclusion of dis recruitment. For the director to say all is set for d dispatche of letters to d sucessfl ones, it equally implies that everythng about budget has bn settled. The only reason y letters have nt bn released is cos DAM has refused to approve the release of letters as containd in NUPENG/PENGASSAN communique on their recent threat to shutdowm DPR.

Oil workers under the Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN) and National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG) have flayed the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Allison Madueke over her refusal to release the appointment letters of successful candidates into the Department of Petroleum Resources.

The oil workers wondered why the minister has held on to the appointment letters for two years despite the issuance of certificate of compliance by Federal Character Commission.

The union therefore warned that it would have no choice than to shut the Department of Petroleum Resources if the minister continues to delay the release of the appointment letters to the successful candidates.

The oil workers disclosed this in a communiqué issued at the end of its joint National Executive Committee meeting which held in Calabar, Cross Rivers State, recently.

A copy of the communiqué signed by the Presidents and General Secretaries of the unions was made available to our correspondent in Lagos, yesterday.

When contacted, spokesman of DPR, Paul Osu said the agency is not aware of the oil workers’ communique. He promised to find out about the communiqué and get back to our correspondent.

The oil workers expressed disgust over the resurgence of fuel scarcity in the country and implored the federal government to take appropriate steps to end the scarcity in the interest of the nation.

According to them, government should provide more incentives to encourage investments in the downstream sector, especially the building of refineries and petro-chemical plants by investors

Gen Sakabu & Lt Debrown & other Soldiers of hope/Faith. pls comment

Guys i think d best thing to do is to meet the leaders of Nupeng n peng. So as to implent d strike.believe me if they can go 4 just a week this woman will sign.

@ umty, you are 100% correct, but that has always been the problem, who will bell the cat. This is an open call now for foot soldiers who would work with nupeng/pengassan to expedite the release of our letters. Awaiting responses.

I remember during the Abacha rule it was nupeng n pengasson when they went on strike that force the mighty abacha to call 4 election. So we have ön our side d stronge

Est weapon that can force even Gej to backdown. So let start preaparing how to meet wit them to win this battle.even if 5 people can meet wit them to speak on our

@Umty
    Why your blood dey hot like this? I don't pray for it but wot if after all these your name is not on d list, won't u feel all ur anxiety would have just ended up in nothing. So u better stop this anxiety as everybody is just hoping and praying for the best, which you should be doing instead of worrying urself like this. This list must be released but when is where the? is.
    Have a great weekend. All d best and God bless

@capro cool down i just go transfered to a well paid federal parastatal (reporting dis monday) even if dpr comes i have to choose. So quit worrying about me.

@usmar: were u able 2 scoop any infor frm d towers? @meks190, anythng frm ur end? @sadeeq, watsup?

@All, I dont thing there is need to mobilize ourselves or bring NANS into this issue. I suggest we just write a letter and send a copy to the presidents of both PENGASSAN & NUPENG to thank and show our appreciation towards their effort and concern about this recruitment while we sit back and continue with our prayers. even one of our General can volunteer to draft a letter.@Debrown and other comrades pls say something! just my suggestion..

Happy December. Am glad we made it.

ya the lord is good all the time.it's December no shaking na the month be this letter must roll out.have i said something like this before?so when i pronounced something is not on my own accord so remove every single element of doubt from ur heart the time is here.no shaking...ha...ha....ha.....

guys lets just continue to pray,God is the only savior we have.prayer is the best.

+ Reply