+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 29 of 401 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Some folks may never understand why everyone is beginning to appreciate this Thread. A vital lesson has been learnt from this thread: there can be unity even in diversity. I'm 100% sure that we've got members in this thread from all parts of Nigeria. Doesn't it feel good to join heads together, feel the same pain, feel the same excitement? I don't know about you guys, but I learnt that despite of our numerous backgrounds, we are all kids at heart (which is a good thing), as we all need Reassurance, support and most important of all FRIENDSHIP. God bless everyone in this thread!!!
    enjayjude likes this.

Hi guys, I'm kinda new here bt been reading all ur posts frm the begining. I like d spirit u guys have. I'm really impressed. I also did d interview n hope to see u guys in person. My thanks to Sakabu, Eby,kokoroko, enjay,and d rest.

amaka, ur wellcome 2d breakthrough trend, it is d lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. U no two can neva walk 2geda expect d agree. Dix our month.

See dem next multimillionaires. I gbado una jooor!!! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    Some folks may never understand why everyone is beginning to appreciate this Thread. A vital lesson has been learnt from this thread: there can be unity even in diversity. I'm 100% sure that we've got members in this thread from all parts of Nigeria. Doesn't it feel good to join heads together, feel the same pain, feel the same excitement? I don't know about you guys, but I learnt that despite of our numerous backgrounds, we are all kids at heart (which is a good thing), as we all need Reassurance, support and most important of all FRIENDSHIP. God bless everyone in this thread!!!
    U'r rite brov.This trend iz one of its kind.Despite d depressn nuz we gt thn,thr wr still ppl toh pass sum words of courage.
    Everyone here contributd in one way or d oda.I cnt fnk u guyz enuf.
    I fnk iz tym we strt revealin ourselves gradually.

Any Geologist in d ouce?!?Plz identify yaslf mke we beginin D? rub minds oooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post
    U'r rite brov.This trend iz one of its kind.Despite d depressn nuz we gt thn,thr wr still ppl toh pass sum words of courage.
    Everyone here contributd in one way or d oda.I cnt fnk u guyz enuf.
    I fnk iz tym we strt revealin ourselves gradually.

Any Geologist in d ouce?!?Plz identify yaslf mke we beginin D? rub minds oooo!
    Lol I fnk iz tym we strt revealin ourselves gradually. Not a bad idea though.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Let's just keep our phones onn and eyes open and ears to the ground cos immediately after this General meeting on wednesday, +ve things will start happening to us. Read MARK 11:24 and see God talking to you

this is the week of a long awaited uplift in JESUS name..... I can feel it, I can touch it.... God has done it for me

Pop pop pop!!!! Am popping it fr evry body in d thread cuz we ar all winners to ave made it to d interview stage was already a victory fr us al we ar waiting is our medal of honor we ar there by is grace.....evry one as touch me tru ur comments n d burning desires av seen gr@ leaders in some of us i pray we achieve ou heart desires Amen......also i concur wit idea someppl brot up abt revealn oursefs i think i wil luv ave evry body on d list as my friend.......my name is Saidu Musa a Surveyor dnt mind to gv my pin too fr us dat uses BB 2674048E tanx to evry on ds journey i appreciate i met u guys one luv

Wink Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    ALL: The list is now ratified by FCC, arrived DPR today evening but management will have their meeting on whether
    1)to issue the letter this early august so that people will report November
    2)publish the list on news paper this month and keep the letters to be distributed october and reportin January next year.
    This will be the subject of deliberation on wednesday....
    I thank BaBa God because its like my state their is no much magu magu........please SAKABU will be back on wednesday
    @SAKABU please can u verify the above matter,because is like that list is still at FCC as at today,got that information but i will authenticate it latest tomorrow.wish all success ameen

@oando and others my name is Jeff, Geologist, BB pin 26DBF4E...remember as we all have believed, it is already ours

It's very certain that right now, it's not a matter of "if" but "when" will our names be out. The assurance I have is that time has come for God to arise & .... see Psalm 102 vs 13. I trust the Almighty to confirm his word. It shall happen any moment from now. Good luck & safe journey to all.

@Korokoro: My source recieved the Signed list from FCC and stamp it because it was sealed and addressed to DPR director (marked confidential), so your source should dig harder but he should know they are still horse trading between the FCC and DPR director and its always a constant shipment of documents from DPR to FCC. So, at this point in time, let me wait until wednesday and see how my source will feed me back.

+ Reply