+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 273 of 401 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 3,537 to 3,549 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by ABCD123 View Post
    This sakabu sef.. Wetin make you post this kind bulky essay, you no know say e dey congest both ntw rate and space? Wetin be the info in it? I hope say you no go talk say you give person make e post am... No repeat this kind tin again..o

New facts emerges from the little tussle bw fcc and dpr, though seems it doesnt really have that much to do with us. The issue from my little undrstandng seems a cummalative and long standing one.. Particularly, as regards "Interest"

debrown, d.bkm.. i know say una no dey go church.. So make una show face abi stroke don finnaly succeed?.?
    ABCD, Ya Papa! You wey dey go Shrine

Check dailytrust facebook about d tussle btw dpr n fcc.as abc12 said it has nothing to wit us.its an age long problem.cheers

Madam was never a stumbling block. Am happy the truth is beginning to unfold gradually. The did has bn done. Fcc should let them hv their way so that the latters will roll out. But later recruitment should be better checkmated to avoid the kind of manipulation that recently took place. God help Nigeria.

@umty and Nitwealth pls kindly help me with the link. Have gone to their Facebk page but couldn't see it

Just write daily trust dpr fcc in google search engine.

FCC and thier... The tag recruitments in those places as illegal maybe because of the rigidity of upper hand denial in such recruitments. You know politicians and thier ways.. Issues like these may bring unnecessary delay in the whole process.

Interest.. Interest.. Interest.

U no carry me along... I vex.. I may even discredit the whole thing.. Ok, since una play like that.. See wetin go happen..

Wetin come happen.. GO SLOWWWW

More prayers,may almighty God bring smile to our faces this week,ameen.

Quote Originally Posted by korokoro View Post
    More prayers,may almighty God bring smile to our faces this week,ameen.
    Aameen Yaa Robbal-'Aalameen.

That clown (ABC123) is still a clown and will ever b a clown..dont mind him pls..
    Top management in DPR are happy with the treat from FCC to prosecute the dept and as well happy
    that is a step in the right direction and at the right time from FCC....this tussle will aid the conclusion of
    this process soonest.
    Infact, the truth " as soon as the minister append her signature, DPR will release letters the next day, Pls forget any
    clown saying the minister had signed and disregard any information that she signed, it is a lie, just pray it will be this week"

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwealth View Post
    Madam was never a stumbling block. Am happy the truth is beginning to unfold gradually. The did has bn done. Fcc should let them hv their way so that the latters will roll out. But later recruitment should be better checkmated to avoid the kind of manipulation that recently took place. God help Nigeria.
    to
    I swear to God that woman did not sign that letter....forget it, am in her office on friday...
    All that was said is there is hope she might sign soon..

Truth be told.FCC is determined to recruit based on federal character which to me has been the bane of development in both state and federal civil service jobs. Here, candidates are not selected base on their performance in aptitude test, interview and credential screening.Poor candidates (graduates) from educationally less developed regions of the country are favored at the expense of seasoned and more credible candidates.frankly, this arrangement has been structured to favor the NORTHERNS cos they have more states. sometimes, i tend not to blame the SS for their agressive attitude when it comes to oil & gas recruitment exercise.The big question is:what's the fate of the other regions( SE & SW)? at the last DPR interview i was privileged to see my test score ( it was very high and i confidently walked into the interview room and did well) but on asking a friend who has a link to the " FCC LIST" i got a rude shock- he told me only 4 candidates were selected from my own state and my discipline was not recruited at all.
    for the DPR, they are not entirely clean too, they intend to recruit few credible candidates and a large number based on who do you know and whose recommendation.at the moment , i consider federal service recruitment as hoax and and a mere show of "to whom it may concern" only few gets employed on the right terms. Only GOD can help NIGERIA GRADUATE in
    this situation
    eby4me likes this.

Fellow hopefuls:It seems we are relaxing in our prayers,please do not relax until the storm is over. Then we give thanks to HIM.Only GOD can do it for us.

yah! i scored more than 60 in the test and also did very well in d interview, only 6 people was selected from my state and my course was no were to be fund... it is well

+ Reply