+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DIFFICULTY IN FILLING OUT MY APPLICATION FORM FOR EXPERIENCED HIRE ON NNPC SITE

DIFFICULTY IN FILLING OUT MY APPLICATION FORM FOR EXPERIENCED HIRE ON NNPC SITE

Hello Jesus army

I have been experiencing problem trying to fill out my application form for experienced hire on NNPC recruitment site
    Each time i fill out my form and click the submit the gives an error message saying "Error in Processing Applicant's details"
    Has anybody experienced such problem, pls could anybody assist me on how to wriggle out of this problem
    I will appreciate it deeply

Re: DIFFICULTY IN FILLING OUT MY APPLICATION FORM FOR EXPERIENCED HIRE ON NNPC SITE

I have the same problem. thus in my own case after fruitless effort i was able to summit and given a ref. number but i cant upload any document. it kips hanging each time i want to upload

Re: DIFFICULTY IN FILLING OUT MY APPLICATION FORM FOR EXPERIENCED HIRE ON NNPC SITE

guys, just keep refreshing ur browser. dnt relent, ok. it will srely go tru. I had d same prob also.

Can someone help with the correct web address

I had the same prob, just keep refreshing and make sure your scanned documents is not more than 100 kb, If more than 100kb it wouldn't upload.
    Goodluck house

I will advice you to apply using the fire fox browser...also note that if u submit and it does not go through just refresh like my brother has said , it will resend all the inputed data to their server......if u have a laptop and MTN fastlink it will be much easier bcozu can register around 2am when the traffic is very low ....

plz almost all my scanned documents are more dan 100KB each and they cant upload.
    anyway of reducing the size plz.

thanx

If it's in a jp picture format.... Open it in picture manager and resize it there. Select compress to word document or some thing like that... Can't recall, it's at the right hand side icons.

After compressing it, and it still doesnt reduce below 100kb, click on edit pictures.....then click on resize, then choose a lower predefined width*length.

Pls hw can i go about uploading my credentials? should i submit each one individually or am i 2 upload all of them one after d other and then click submit once ? will i also receive a message telling me it was successful? pls i really need urgent guidance on this one. Thanx

@jpetite, u need to upload and submit each of the documents one after the other, there's no how u can upload and submit all at the same time..Gdluck
    ?

+ Reply