+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lookshines

Topic: Coscharis Tech Ltd: Trainee Engineers

Coscharis Tech Ltd: Trainee Engineers

We are a group of companies and a major player in the Automobile Industry with diverse interests in other sub-sectors of the economy. Due to rapid expansion and growth the following vacancies needed to be filled urgently:

POSITION: TRAINEE ENGINEERS
    QUALIFICATIONS:
    B.SC/HND/B.Tech/B.Eng in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering. The position is for fresh graduates with little or no experience. Those who graduated before 2006 should not apply

POSITION: ELECTRONICS DIAGNOSTICS EXPERTS
    These positions are for those who have up to date knowledge and experience in modern day automobiles diagnostics

POSITION: TECHNICAL TRAINING OFFICER
    Candidate will assist the Technical Training Manager. This position is for those who have experience in training people but with bias in technical matters (preferably automobile)

POSITION: PROJECT ASSISTANT
    This position is for people with experience in supervising and monitoring projects. Those who have degrees/HNDs in architecture, Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering are qualified to apply

POSITION: SECRETARY/PA
    This position is for high profile and versatile person who can handle a very busy and upwardly mobile executive’s calendar. HND/B.SC in Secretarial Administration with not less than five (5) year experience is the basic entry qualification.

POSITION: ADMIN/HR OFFICER
    If you have not less than five (50 years experience in people management, administrative matters, facilities and HSE applications in the workplace, then you are thane candidate we are looking for. The position exist for our Port Harcourt and Lagos offices. You must have BSC/HND in IRPM, Business Admin, Public Admin or any of the social sciences. Membership of CIPMN is a definite advantage.

POSITION: ACCOUNTS OFFICER (ABUJA)
    This vacancy exist in our Abuja office so residents in Abuja and its environs should apply. Those who possess HND/BSC in Accountancy or Banking Finance with not less than five years hands-on experience are eligible to apply. Those with OND but with higher number of experience may be considered.

HOW TO APPLY
    If you do not meet the criteria specified above, please do not waste your time and paper applying. But if you meet any of the above requirements, urgently forward your application and updated CV (which must contain working GSM and email)
    Head, Management Services
    P.O. Box 71268
    Victoria Island
    Lagos

Re: Coscharis Tech Ltd: Trainee Engineers

so we are using the post office for this one? or is there any online application?

and when is the deadline for sumission

Saw it in last Tuesday's Guardian 24th May. The DEADLINE is one week from dat date. Too short considering d postage.

Whats so hard in accepting Cvs via mail.Monday is a public holiday,take that away,how many days is now left..

Guys they started inviting for interview yesterday via sms, i got mine frm an airtel number my friend got too. Pls anybody knows about Coscharis fill us in; likely pay package, general info e.t.c. would be appreciated. Cheers!!!
    Keep Moving.

for what position where you invited for

Na wa oh! Things are really happening in dis country called 9ja...

Lookshines Trainee Engr, it was opened for mech and elect grad. My friend helped to drop my resume there, the info was posted here on NHJ. Seems you did'nt see it Tobaychi or? If you guys knw anything about them pls reply ASAP. The interview is scheduled for nxt thurs 7th Juls. Cheers!!!
    Keep Moving.

Henry I applied, I used post office. If It is an interview, just do your research on cars, I did my IT in an Auto Centre just as big as Coscharis. A good site to use is www.howstuffwork.com, and do a search on how cars works, it very detail and easy to understand with diagrams, u will enjoy it. About the pay, From my friend that works in the industry and the experience I have it cant be less than 80k, it could be way higher but cant be less for start-up. but u really make your money from runs in the industry. stay blessed
    Tictock likes this.

Still waiting for my IV.

got mine yesterday....hoping it will be a good outing!

+ Reply