+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CORRECT NEWS - NLNG

CORRECT NEWS - NLNG

M VERY GLAD TO INFORM YOU THAT NLNG HAVE FINISHED COMPILING the list of those that will be going for medical test. The suddessful candidates will start collecting their letters from next week. The letters have already been dispatched to various states. At least, i m very sure that of portharcourt has arrived ( this afternoon). dispatment to individuals will commence next week after all formalities has been done.

Remember, the wait was not in vain especially those who put all their trust in God Almighty. Ur midnight has ended and the dawn of a new day is near
    after midnight comes the dawn of a new day

Re: CORRECT NEWS - NLNG

Thanks so much for d news, at least this is a sight of relief for many hopefuls. But ruthkanu, i will like 2 know d source of d news. I which all hopefuls d best as will wait 4 goodnews.
    We are all product of choices, d choices we make today will ultimately determine our tomorrow.

Re: CORRECT NEWS - NLNG

I feel better with this news.
    A

Never relent.

Out of sight is not out of mind. It is good to appreciate good things and a good news. Some people's testimony is on the way while others might be tempted to be discouraged. Please, never be discouraged so that your power won't be scanty. "Onward ever, backward never"

Thank GOD for a new thread of good news.

Thank GOD as it is happening over there. Happiness and a 'joyful hand' while typing. It is not over till you are taken in. But GOD can do it.

Thank you all as I will never abandon a good thing. Oh my GOD let your holy name be sanctified to times indefinite. It can be done wherever people are whether in ur room, kitchen or even online where people can be found. He is a great GOD!
    I'm still arround my good people...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

+ Reply