+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Topic: Consolidated brewery aptitude test invite

Consolidated brewery aptitude test invite

House I got an invite from consolidated brewery for aptitude test for graduate trainee application. The test is slated for 13th August. Anybody with similar text?. Pls anybody with their test format should pls help. Its very urgent. One love

Re: Consolidated brewery aptitude test invite

wen did u get d invite and tru wot means, sms or e mail?
    D

my frnd got the invite too,for 13th in ogun state...the place far sha(my frnd stays in PH).Anybody wit another venue outside that of ogun state?

Got the sms also. All the best guys

I got the sms too, I've forgotten all about this application. Please anybody with test format or any useful info should please holla at the house....
    One love............

I also got their invite for test slated for ogun state. Dont know their format,

I also got invited too, pls any body in the house assist with test format.

Quote Originally Posted by drlag View Post
    wen did u get d invite and tru wot means, sms or e mail?
    I first got the invite through text and after about 3hours got it through email. Anybody with test format should pls help the invitees.

Quote Originally Posted by eriri View Post
    my frnd got the invite too,for 13th in ogun state...the place far sha(my frnd stays in PH).Anybody wit another venue outside that of ogun state?
    I don't think there is any other venue besides that of Ogun state.

Well I wish U all success, I got the invite but I don't think I will go. The distance is far and I don't even know anybody or anywhere in Ogun state. For those of U close to that place, I advice U to go and pass, not only passing, try to know someone (IM), cos that is a criteria nowadays, regardless of if you do well or not in the interview. I am not discouraging anyone, but try ur best, just that I have decided not to travel out of my state of residence for a test any longer, until I know some1 inside the company that can assure me of the job, if I pass the test, I am tired of traveling, I need to focus now. Happy new month to everyone and success to U all in consobrew

Quote Originally Posted by Iyke Jigga View Post
    Well I wish U all success, I got the invite but I don't think I will go. The distance is far and I don't even know anybody or anywhere in Ogun state. For those of U close to that place, I advice U to go and pass, not only passing, try to know someone (IM), cos that is a criteria nowadays, regardless of if you do well or not in the interview. I am not discouraging anyone, but try ur best, just that I have decided not to travel out of my state of residence for a test any longer, until I know some1 inside the company that can assure me of the job, if I pass the test, I am tired of traveling, I need to focus now. Happy new month to everyone and success to U all in consobrew
    I got both d SMS and e-mail. I really feel ur condition. You are not the only one with this mindset. It pains me when Graduates travel long distance and spend much money all in the name of tests and aren't successful in the end. God help us.

[QUOTE=Iyke Jigga;503028]Well I wish U all success, I got the invite but I don't think I will go. The distance is far and I don't even know anybody or anywhere in Ogun state. For those of U close to that place, I advice U to go and pass, not only passing, try to know someone (IM), cos that is a criteria nowadays, regardless of if you do well or not in the inter....

QUITTERS NEVER WIN!
    DO U KNOW IF U ARE ALMOST DIA?
    WOT IF DIS WOULD CHANGE UR STATUS?
    PLEASE, GO! ENCOURAGE URSELF IN D DISCOURAGING CONDITION.

batunce, thank you for the words of encouragement, I appreciate. But this is what Nigeria has turned into, believe it or not. She has made us feel that if you do not know anybody you are not intelligent and only the intelligent ones are the people that are well connected and absorbed. It is only God that has been protecting me in all these risks I take traveling long distances all in the name of tests and interviews and on the long run, nothing happens. Consider me traveling from Abj to Ogun state, where I don't know anyone, maybe paying for hotel bills and transport, that they are not aware of. The fact is that these companies do not even consider how much risk someone takes. I just feel it was better that they had invited the number they want through selection or any means (we all are graduates), so that they can just absorb them and train them instead of risking the lives of youths, all in the name of job that they will still do IM finally. Imagine the police recruitment that just closed, someone lost his life, just because he was going to obtain a chairman's signature from his community, and frankly speaking, he is the only graduate in his family. God will continue to help us.

DISCLAIMER: Please I am not discouraging anyone, if you think you can make it, try and write the test. God knows the best for me cos he has my life in his hands. I
    SUCCESS TO THE INVITEES. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THE TEST AND INTERVIEW. I will pray for safe journey for those traveling IJN. Don't worry I
    will soon give my testimony IJN

+ Reply
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast