+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By xyoung
  • 1 Post By Cipha

Topic: ConoccoPhillips, Afren, MoniPulo, BritishGas, Statoil, PanOcean, Petrobras, DeltaArik

ConoccoPhillips, Afren, MoniPulo, BritishGas, Statoil, PanOcean, Petrobras, DeltaArik

all these companies listed here having HQ in ikoyi and V/I...is it a sin if you organise Graduate Trainee Programme for motivated and young guys like me
    please i need answers
    THOUGH I HEARD THAT THEY WILL ALL BE RECRUITING TRAINEES IN SEPTEMBER BUT I WONDER IF ITs GONNA BE FOR ONLY INHOUSE...lets keep this post alive until they all surface

LIST OF COMPANIES STATUS
    AFREN waiting
    CONOCCO-PHILLIPS waiting
    KBR waiting
    DAEWOO waiting
    BG waiting
    MONIPULO waiting
    STATOIL waiting
    PETROFAC waiting
    PANOCEAN waiting
    PETROBRAS waiting
    SAPETRO waiting

TO ALL THESE COMPANIES...REMEMBER TO EMPLOY NIGERIAN GRADUATES IS A MUST.BUSINESS IS NOT ALL ABOUT OBTAINING OML AND OPL LICENSE TO CART AWAY OUR CRUDE AND NATURAL GAS
    monexzi likes this.

Re: ConoccoPhillips, Afren, MoniPulo, BritishGas, Statoil, PanOcean, Petrobras, Delta

u av done a gud job. Lets keep waiting 4 opportunities.

Re: ConoccoPhillips, Afren, MoniPulo, BritishGas, Statoil, PanOcean, Petrobras, Delta

The funny part is dt with d new trend of info hoarding dt folks hv adopted in dis forum, u might nt even hear when they start recruiting, until maybe when they start calling 4 test.
    Triple-C likes this.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but panocean and sapetro have already collected cvs this last two months or so, i missed the panocean one even with an insider... buh lets wait on the rest

@Cipha; I couldn't agree less, the info hoarding is really not going to take us far

@Tripple C, hw far abt Dangote? Did u hear anything 4rm dem?

I wonder when merit would overweigh connectioms in this country! God help usi

they cant be completely blamed, fingers should also be pointed at the leadership of the country. do you know how much they got their licences? are you aware of the type of contract they have signed with the Nigerian govt. If the governement signed a contract with the masses in its mind then we can complain rather the government should intervene and make sure the companies follow the terms of their agreements.

+ Reply