+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: COASTAL DRILLING LAND COMPANY, HOUSE WHAT DO U THINK

COASTAL DRILLING LAND COMPANY, HOUSE WHAT DO U THINK

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Coastal Drilling Land Company, is a international drilling company serving the South Texas drilling market, providing both day work and turnkey contracts, due to expansion plans, we will commence operation in Nigeria during the month of June 2010.

We received your application in which you have been short-listed to participate in the forth-coming PRACTICAL TEST/INDUCTION TRAINING taking place in June. To avail you with Safety Training Materials, you are advised to pay an Administrative/ Procurement Fee of N3,500.00(Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira) to the ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT as stated below:

ACCOUNT NAME: DESMOND RICHARD

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0057110000361416

BANK: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC.

Kindly scan a copy of your payment slip and send to us via e-mail:- [email protected] . Your REFERENCE NUMBER xxxxx , Date and Venue will be sent shortly to your e-mail/phone number upon confirmation of your payment .

SAFETY TRAINING MATERIALS

1. SAFETY VESTS
    2. HAND GLOVES

3. DUST MASKS AND RESPIRATORS

4. SAFETY HELMETS

5. SAFETY GLASSES/GOGGLES

Only candidates who meet this criteria shall be allowed to participate in the PRACTICAL TEST/INDUCTION TRAINING which is a prerequisite to employment. Please, come with Statement of Result, NYSC Discharge Certificate, Two Recent Passport Photographs, Printed Copy of this Invitation and Original Copy of Payment Slip/Teller which will be used for accreditation.

Note:

Payment made after 27th of April 2010 will not be processed. For any inquiry, call the Human Resource Manager USA:+1415-655-1993 OR E-MAIL:[email protected]
    Kindly disregard any email or text message asking you to send money or airtime to anyone in relation to recruitment or job test to CDC LTD. Such mails did not emanate from us.

CDC LTD does not collect any form of money for your name to be shortlisted. All shortlisting is done by US.

Any payment made regarding this job offer should be based on Administrative/ Procurement Fee of N3,500.00 only.

Regards,

Human Resource Manager

Coastal Drilling Company.

'WE ULTIMATELY GUARANTY YOUR SAFETY' AT CDC LTD.

All rights reserved © CDC

Re: COASTAL DRILLING LAND COMPANY, HOUSE WHAT DO U THINK

I received the message as well,from HR CDC,pls.kindly help us out people in the house

my one question is y do u have to pay

This one is ADVANCE SSCAAAMM, well organised to u beliv, run 4 ur life!
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

I need you advice that why i sent the message to the house

This is fraud, pure and simple. No company worth its salt would as you to pay. They should be the one to pay for your transportation to and from the test venue. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

House, thanks 2 all of u. I have been contemplating y a company like that from usa b demanding money 4 training... Absolute and pure rubish. They have failed.
    I think that account holder DESMOND RICHARD should b checked and b severely punished.
    Deformation comes when u lack information; Be informed.<br />..........lol

I got a similar mail too that was sent on the 21st Apr n I got it in my spam on 18th May, here's a copy of the mail...

from HRM DEPT <[email protected]>
    sender-time Sent at 11:33 PM (GMT-05:00). Current time there: 9:51 AM. ?
    reply-to [email protected]
    to
    date Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 11:33 PM
    subject WELCOME TO CDC LTD.
    hide details Apr 21
    Dear Applicant,

Coastal Drilling Land Company, is a international drilling company serving the
    South Texas drilling market, providing both day work and turnkey contracts,
    due to expansion plans, we will commence operation in Port Harcourt,Rivers State in the month of June.

We received your application in which you have been short-listed to participate in
    the forth-coming practical test/induction training. To avail you with Safety Training Materials,
    you are advised to pay an Administrative/ Procurement Fee of N3,500.00(Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira)
    to the Recruiting Administrative Department as stated below:

Account name: Van-Creston Int. Ltd
    Account number: 1052030004961
    Bank name: First Bank Plc.

Send your payment slip to [email protected] . Your Reference Number, date and venue for the
    practical test/induction training shall be sent to you upon confirmation of your payment.

On the for your practical test, please come with Statement of Result, NYSC Discharge Certificate,
    Two Recent Passport Photographs, Printed Copy of this Invitation and Original Copy of Payment Slip/Teller
    which will be used for accreditation.

Note: Procurement of safety training materials made after 24th of May 2010 might not be available.
    For any inquiry, call the Human Resource Manager USA:+1415-655-1993 OR E-MAIL:[email protected]

Wishing you all the best.

Yours faithfully

Talent Team

Ironport

I got the mail too.....GOD PUNISH THEM......Trying to rip me off 3500naira..Dem PAPA

My people, I got the same mail with that of @ adjective. Which means they have sat down and properly prepared different mails to send to different people. That is a basic feature of a SCAMMER. Lets just ignore them and carry on.

Even as blatant as this advanced fee fraud is, many Nigerian graduates will still fall for it!
    F

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyy
    Even as blatant as this advanced fee fraud is, many Nigerian graduates will still fall for it!
    True talk brother. Even as we dey type this thing plenty plenty graduates wey wan work for Yankee Oil Company don pay tey tey
    I

Na wa o i got the mail 2 i became afraid and decided to check Naija Hot Jobs cos i knew i would find somethin relatin 2 what i found in my mailbox.How can they give different bank accounts for people to pay money into.This job hunting stuff is turning into something else o.God please help us.

Dear Applicant,

Coastal Drilling Land Company, is a international drilling company serving the
    South Texas drilling market, providing both day work and turnkey contracts,
    due to expansion plans, we will commence operation in Port Harcourt,Rivers State in the month of June.

We received your application in which you have been short-listed to participate in
    the forth-coming practical test/induction training. To avail you with Safety Training Materials,
    you are advised to pay an Administrative/ Procurement Fee of N3,500.00(Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira)
    to the Recruiting Administrative Department as stated below:

Account name: Van-Creston Int. Ltd
    Account number: 1052030004961
    Bank name: First Bank Plc.

Send your payment slip to [email protected] . Your Reference Number, date and venue for the
    practical test/induction training shall be sent to you upon confirmation of your payment.

On the for your practical test, please come with Statement of Result, NYSC Discharge Certificate,
    Two Recent Passport Photographs, Printed Copy of this Invitation and Original Copy of Payment Slip/Teller
    which will be used for accreditation.

Note: Procurement of safety training materials made after 24th of May 2010 might not be available.
    For any inquiry, call the Human Resource Manager USA:+1415-655-1993 OR E-MAIL:[email protected]

Wishing you all the best.

Yours faithfully

Talent Team
    Inline Attachment Follows: 1485957900.txt
    Ironport

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast