+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CNSSL scam? pls advise

CNSSL scam? pls advise

i submitted my CV to CNSSL yesterday for MTN job and somebody called me today from their asking for #3500 recharge card before i will be allowed to write their test.can the website be fake :http://cnssl.net
    please What do u advice?

Re: CNSSL is collecting CVs

Alorxemma, Ignor the caller's IV, he/she is a CROOK.

dont ignore pay

@ freemee,Please we should portray the spirit of brotherhood here on this forum.Why ask him to pay up,when its obvious that its frist hand fraud.Any firm,thats demands for money is not real,especially in form of recharge card.If he swindles u,there is no proof.

BRO EMMA! I AM INETERSTED TO PAY THE GUY FOR RECHARGE CARD SO FAR I WILL BE SHORTLISTED, KINDLY GIVE ME THE NUMBER FOR ONWARD TRANSACTION.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re:

Wonders shal neva end

CLOUD 7! I CANT BELIEVE IM READING THIS! YOU WILL NOT BE SHORTLISTED INSTEAD, YOUR MONEY WILL MAKE THE CROOK RICHER. DONT BE TOO DESPERATE PLEASE. YOU SHOULD BE SMARTER THAN THIS. IM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED TO BE READING SUCH A COMMENT ON THIS FORUM.
    B

Quote Originally Posted by freemee
    dont ignore pay
    @freemee, i can see u called urself a JJC. u are indeed one. i expect better comments from u anyway as a junior member. even newbies didnt make such comments. anyway, a lot of real life experience of cases like dis has been well discussed on this forum in the past 6 months at least. pls IGNORE.

as a rule or a communique, taken as a resolution from several debates by fellow housemates on this forum, this is our position. If u are asked to submit ur cv, fill a form, etc, all in the name of applying, u may go ahead. but once u are asked to part with ur valueables, then FLEEEE. Our position is dat, why should a jobless graduate looking for money be asked to pay from wat he doesn't have?

@alorxemma,as a jjc(jenior member),u are nolonger new in this forum and as such,shouldn't be posting this kind of nonsense.it has been said over and over again in this forum that once an issue of money is raised by a recruiting firm,its a scam or did u just want to type sumtin!my friend,save ur money for sum oda tins but if u want to b a victim,b my guest.
    W

@lanyat...Wonders no go end o!

Re: CNSSL scam? pls advise

@uobasi, i like your comment.
    @dynamicfellow, i dont intend to encourage scammers. I blv alorxemma knows the rule and doesnt need
    to seek the advice of housemates on a such an issue. Anyway, i appreciate your comment.
    one luv bro.

Re: CNSSL scam? pls advise

CNSSL is indeed a recruiting firm for MTN. and they will never ask you to pay a dime. So who ever called to request for 3,500 recharge card from you, is not doing so on behalf of CNSSL. So ignore him and read for your test. If you do well, you will surely be called. Goodluck.

+ Reply