+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: CHEVRON TEST FORMAT

Re: CHEVRON TEST FORMAT

Also got d text msg ds morin bt i'v 4gotin wat i applied for.Pls any who stil cn recal wen we applied, probably d month shd pls notify me

I also got the test this morning. I applied for ASSOCIATE HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE, gotten from the mail i received after applying.

I just got the same invite for petroleum engineering, pls can any one help me with a format of the test [email protected]

Hello House, Please let us share whatever we have with the whole house and stop sending our individual email addresses!!!................together we stand.........
    Be good always!

All i wanna know is if the engineerin test wud be included alongside d regular tests. . People shud wake up from this test format bullshit. .

Quote Originally Posted by aleksdeguy
    I also got the test this morning. I applied for ASSOCIATE HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE, gotten from the mail i received after applying.
    Sorry, I meant text message not test.

I doubt if any engineering test would be included. They said no use of calculator in the mail they sent me, so I am presuming they re ordinary numerical, verbal and maybe psychometric tests. We need someone that has written Dragnet test before to give us an info on the kind of questions to ask.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

housemates na wa O, i got the text msgs this morning, but i almost deleted it tinkin it was one of this their scam msgs,becos i cant even rememer applying to chevron at all, so now i am wondern wat i applied for.

anyway dragnet will always do quantitative and verbal test...so guys prepare. my problem is that i am in delta now,chamcity is in lagos. i dont know if i can make it.

according to previous posts by some who have taken dragnet test at chamscity before,

Dragnet's exams are usually in 3 parts, verbal,numerical and abstract reasoning. Verbal contains about 4 comprehension passages, you really have to work @ the speed of light to beat the time (about 17 mins). Numerical part is the cheapest part (simple maths/graph interpretation),then the abstract part contains some crazy diagrams that you will be asked to interpret (simple for anyone that reasons technically).

There may be more to it this time around, since this is a multinational oil coy recruiting.

@LG4KK, u can check thru ur e-mail for the confirmation e-mail that was sent wen u did ur application online around aug,sept last year or better go to the website www.chevronnigeriajobs.com and login to check ur profile for the applications u av submitted.

Goodluck to all those invited for the test

Thanks @Toluluck
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

toluluck, tanks i just checked my profile on their website, and thank God i did, i was almost lost.....

@ all i'm still worried dat av nt received my sms 4rm dragnet but i received d mail 4rm chevron last night?
    pls wat shld i do as i cant write d test without id and password
    pls who has dragnet email/number 2 call pls help me out
    tnx

+ Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast