+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Chevron skills test!!!!!

Re: Chevron skills test!!!!!

if there is any human resource that hv been called,pls let us know

from all indication it looks like it is only drilling engineers that has being invited or am i wrong please counter.

Quote Originally Posted by JUUDITHEE View Post
    from all indication it looks like it is only drilling engineers that has being invited or am i wrong please counter.
    Wrong. Human resources too

Quote Originally Posted by beesoola View Post
    pls has any human resource person been called
    Yea, many.

Congrats to all who have been called. Gdluck in d test, prep well n pray. Is there anyone who wrote the test in London amongst those called so far?
    "That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish"

To all who got the invite ....congrats. Pls, has anyone been invited for the petroleum engineering position? Your response will be highly appreciated.

I also did petroleum engr'g and i don't think any of us has been called...Let us keep our finger crossed cause soon we will also.
    To all asking about what to expect, from my findings i was made to unserstand that it will strictly be skilled test based on what the position is. If its drilling then it will be drilling skill test and so on for the rest.
    I suggest we all start digging for all possible questions,reading notes about what we are going for. This is a life time opportunity in a world class coy lets do all we can and pray we are among the selected fews.
    Amen.

Its a skills test so i'm optimistic that the test will be engineering related, what i don't know is whether the test will strictly be on drilling engineering or according to your field of study, please dignified members of the house help us with the slightest clue
    I'm optimistic we'll all make it, by His Grace

Quote Originally Posted by yakmut View Post
    Its a skills test so i'm optimistic that the test will be engineering related, what i don't know is whether the test will strictly be on drilling engineering or according to your field of study, please dignified members of the house help us with the slightest clue
    Another line of thought would be that we could be tested on what would be presented or taught on that day. Though I suggest we gain some knowledge of drilling/ well design before heading for the test.

pls has anyone who applied for earth scientist been called? it seems that the test is for HR and drilling engineers.
    t

Congrats! to all ma peeps that have been invited. To the ones still xpecting I/V, wish y'all the best.

Please when did u guys write the first test? Was it 30th March or earlier. I wrote on the 30th of March at Chams city and am yet to receive the mail.

@all, i applied for petroleum engineer, has anyone who applied for the same position be called. your response will be highly appreciated. To those called, thumbs up and pls do all necessary preparations, read in between lines as regards the discipline you applied for and also do a bit of practice on excel spreadsheet. Jah Bless.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast