+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by Flave View Post
    Hi, I am in the UK and received an invitation for the FE oral interview. However, I must mention that I wrote the skills test in Nigeria so I can't say for certain that they have started calling those that wrote their skills test in the UK.
    cheers mate. Congratulations, I wish you God's guidance and success.

Hi, I am in the UK and received an invitation for the FE oral interview. However, I must mention that I wrote the skills test in Nigeria so I can't say for certain that they have started calling those that wrote their skills test in the UK.
    While not trying to be rude, why bother responding to the question when it clearly does not apply to you? You did not write the skills test in the UK so your answer did not help anyone. Not trying to "tasi" you oh, just clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by 9jah View Post
    While not trying to be rude, why bother responding to the question when it clearly does not apply to you? You did not write the skills test in the UK so your answer did not help anyone. Not trying to "tasi" you oh, just clarifying.
    cut the guy some slack. nevertheless, my questions was ambiguous?

Congrats 2all invited, I also wish all others d very best, pls @all ve they cal business analyst 4skill test?

Quote Originally Posted by mississippy View Post
    Congrats 2all invited, I also wish all others d very best, pls @all ve they cal business analyst 4skill test?
    Yes, they have.

My response was directed at SaintNeo and not you...I was just providing info...It's d likes of you that make people reluctant to share potentially-helpful ideas in fora.

My response was directed at SaintNeo and not you...I was just providing info...It's d likes of you that make people reluctant to share potentially-helpful ideas in fora.
    The point i was trying to make was that you did not give any info that was beneficial. Your answer only highlighted that you are in the UK. You took the exam in Nigeria so your present location was of no benefit to anyone. I really was just pointing that out and not trying to start nothing. If i did, i apologize. Let's end it there and so people taking the test can exchange ideas. Again, no pun intended. If i offended you, i apologize.

@EdgarG, i'm sorry to stress u further, pls do u know someone who was called n when was that? Thx 4ur response

Quote Originally Posted by mississippy View Post
    @EdgarG, i'm sorry to stress u further, pls do u know someone who was called n when was that? Thx 4ur response
    They are taking skills test next week (Business Analyst, Infrastructure Analyst, and one more). There's a thread for that, kindly check it out.

Any earth scientist bin called?
    God is able 2 do just what he said he wld do!

The point i was trying to make was that you did not give any info that was beneficial. Your answer only highlighted that you are in the UK. You took the exam in Nigeria so your present location was of no benefit to anyone. I really was just pointing that out and not trying to start nothing. If i did, i apologize. Let's end it there and so people taking the test can exchange ideas. Again, no pun intended. If i offended you, i apologize.
    I find it strange that the person I was responding to was courteous and you have taken the time to speak for him...Really strange...If it wasn't beneficial to you, then you should have skipped it cos the information wasn't meant for you in the first place that's why I replied with his question in quote...Anyway, I would rather expend my energy and time on profitable things than pursue this discussion any farther....

Any mechanical/subsea engineer that has been invited for the oral interview? Intel pls

Pls did U̶̲̥̅̊ write for mechanical/subsea and was invited or you wrote for another field?

+ Reply
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast