+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: CHEVRON INVITES FOR IT POSITIONS

Re: CHEVRON INVITES FOR IT POSITIONS

Hi Obinna_julius, code 128,

Its still been quite silent with regards the result of the skills test.
    After writing in my hall, we were told results should be out in about two weeks, though its been three weeks now and not heard anything yet as per interview.

Nothing to bother about anyway, im sure it's all for the better. Lets just keep being hopeful and prayerful. The Lord is working it out.

PS.- Dont hesitate to notify the forum once the good news is out.

Cheers guys

Iyke.

I'm off location again & posting by text.

My younger bro has checked mine & confirmed that IVs av been sent out today for interviews for IT positions.

It's true..very true!!!!

Glory be to Jehovah my God!

Check your boxes.

I just got an email for an Interview in 2 weeks!

julius & code 128...wt positions did u guys apply for? I wrote the skills test for the position of desktop support analyst, some one I knw that got the invite for interview wrote skills test for the networking position. Can u confirm if the invite was for the networking positions or all the IT positions

Today has come, we have faced it and returned hopeful.

Let's face the hardest part of the process (waiting to be called)with prayers and strong faith in God, Jehovah and the firm belief that we shall see the logical conclusion of this campaign.

Best wishes to all who took part in today's interviews.

Enjoy.

obinna. Pls i was invited for a skills test on the 7th ds month for the hr position. Pls cld u give ur experience, so i cld relate it to what i mgt face. Was the test obj,essay,theory,practical, was it organised, was it strictly related to the field applied for. Pls i hop ul reply

latika: I wish you the best in the exercise.

Its a SKILLS TEST- so whether you get obj,essay,theory or practical stuff just know the nitty-gritty of the role you are going for. Review the advert/job posting. And most importantly-pray like never before. This is an opportunity you wouldn't want to let slip by.

Connections are of little importance here, so just stay connected to your God and remain focused on the goal.

Wishing you the best, again.!!!

Enjoy.

Had my interview yesterday and it was not bad. Apparently, there will be no further interviews. Time for the hopefully not too long wait.

@code128... How long after ur skills test did u get the interview invitation? Pls do u have an idea of how many of u were in invited 4 the interview for ur position? And how was d interview- was it current affairs or ur area of specialization questions? Ur response will be deeply appreciated.

@Eddyscott Got the interview invitation about 3 weeks after the skills test. 6 people were invited I believe. Interview was very typical with a 4 man panel and questions like what was your most challenging project, why should you get the job etc no suprises, but it is fairly tough, they won't let you off easy. No current affairs or technical questions.

I salute these guys who get info and share it. Some of us just gey and keep it and keep wanting to get. I was at the skill test today and i saw smbody practicing on excel spreadsheet. I did nt know why. Bt i kept asking until the questions came. Lo and behold excel full am die.........
    Una do well o my people. Even upon all the many times I asked her if she's got any ideas, no way. I just could not be angry after the whole thing................... I still wish her the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Guys
    I was at CNL Lad yesterday, and i saw some two guys at the reception and i they told me dat they were there for an interview, they spoke fine and seemed ready and confident, i liked dem already dat wanted to wait for dem and hear what they have to say about there interviews but I jus had to go.
    So IT hopefuls pllllllls can jus lend some of ur experience ones more to we dat applied for earth science.

Quote Originally Posted by code128 View Post
    @Eddyscott Got the interview invitation about 3 weeks after the skills test. 6 people were invited I believe. Interview was very typical with a 4 man panel and questions like what was your most challenging project, why should you get the job etc no suprises, but it is fairly tough, they won't let you off easy. No current affairs or technical questions.
    @code... Thanks so much for the info and I sincere pray I meet u at chevron by God's grace. All the best.

+ Reply
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast