+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Chevron contacted me pls help house

Arrow Chevron contacted me pls help house

I got an sms today 15-03-2011 at exertly 10:38 am in the morning it reads" you have been shortlisted for apptitude test ID: CHV110***** , password:*******, Please go to www.faceoftesting.com/venue.aspx for the venue and test date, and check your mail for details".
    but I go on the website and enter the ID and password as directed but embarrassing to me i got an error message dat reads " your ID was not shortlisted"
    actually I wrote an apptitude test with dragnet for chevron on 4th march 2011, so i feel this is the second stage. house pls help wat will i do, I need this job badly.

Your advice will be highly appreciated

Re: Chevron contacted me pls help house

The sms u got is fot the test u already did. i dont think u have any problems. u shd contact them anyway to confirm. all the best.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

spot on denass the log in you got was for the test you wrote already

Olumighty can you pls give me ideas on d nature and type of questions you faced during your apt.test with Chevron? I wuld really appreciate a helping hand 4rm you. Pls reply. Tanx U.

@Olumighty, I got the same msg on Monday morning and quickly checked on faceoftesting only to to show as invalid too. From which I came to the same conclusion that the txt msg arrived late like denass explained. So chillax man, we might have to wait abt a month from the test date like the guys who wrote for IT positions did.
    "That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish"

Aren't some members on this forum just plain ridiculous? An apprehensive individual is asking for help, looking for a way out of the fix in which he presently finds himself and all you (mikkysadoh) can do is ask him for a favor? If you need help on the type of questions set by Chevron use the search facility of this site and you should come with a whole lot of helpful hits you can choose from. Or better still start a thread based on your enquiries.

Yep, i got same txt yesterday around 10:21am. i cntcted dragnet but haven't responded back yet.

what about those who where supposed to write in warri that was later postponed, any news yet Some of us are tired of waiting ooo. God is Able!

+ Reply