+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: CHAMS NIGERIA PLC is Recruiting Graduates

Re: CHAMS NIGERIA PLC is Recruiting Graduates

thanks for the info. God bless.

The thing is; why not allow the 2.1 and the 2.2s and even third class and those with pass to sit for the test then measure them base on thier perfomances. Guys that is why i still trip 100% for most banks in fact i went to write a bank test and while we were on the queue some one said the test sld be limited to only the 2.1 and 1st class. One of the bank staff told him point blank that he can swear it that that guywll not pass and several 2.2 grads will and that history has shown that the 2.2 just tend to pass more... no offence to the 2.1ners.
    The simple truth is the unemployment rate is alarming and the underemployment rate too...well let's race it once you can survive the four wall of and uni/poly in naija you can do anything.
    Though employed now with one of the three banks with foreign background, if asked what i wld have changed i wld say my school days. I think i wld ve acquired more skills in IT, metal-work, carpentry, tailoring etc; cos if i ve to relive life and face what i faced before as an engineer a bank saved me i know one or two of those still wld ve paid my bills.
    So those preparing for NYSC do all you can, catch the fun, pepe and skill cos employers just don'twant to look at u if they have the feeling that u just graduated and that's all waiting for that big paying job. Do something go for an interview and tell them how u used the little u saved during service year to start up sales of recharge card business, for laundry stuff i mean something no matter how small; cos with that they will knw that you ve it in you and that you are proactive.
    HOUSE TO FINISH SCHOOL FOR NAIJA NA EM EASY PASS OH!!! BELIVE DAT COS I KNOW WELLA. HOW MAN WEY START SCHOOL 99 WHEN STRIKE BE ALL N ALL GO FINISH COME SEVRE AND STILL BE UNDER 26 OR 24 AS SOME THEY REQUIRE WEN NO BE ALL OF US GET MONEY TO GO PRIVATE UNI/POLY WEY DEM DEY FINISH IN THREE YEARS. MAKE WE DEY TELL WE SELF TRUE. ALL THE SAME GOD NA ONE AND EM DEY WE BACK.
    Now that bank that once served as the saving grace for graduates are layinf off staffers like who gives a s****; where do we turn to? Fed. Gov't jobs like immigrations, police, customs, FIRS, NDIC,CBN,FAAN,NAMA,FERMA,INEC that are to serve as that last hope of the common man are now catching the eyes of those in higher places as they runs these places for thier relatives. WHAT DO WE DO NOW....MILITANCY, ROBBERY, POLITICAL THUG all seem like nice options abi?
    But every one will be held accountable for his/her actions. No wahala with little more work, prayers and the right information we will all live to tell sweet stories of how we made it to the top. CHEERS GUYS THIS IS THE YEAR FOR US ALL!!!!

why u want 2 employed age of 26 below, what about we that more than that, we don't need job or
    abisoye i.s

maxweber

@ozovehe, you make sense for your talk. Infact, na people we no get godfathers dey suffer ram pass. Okay dis job now, dem say 4 HND na Distinction dem need. I want ask how many people get the distinction 4 dis country? Although, person don talk am say one fit apply with Upper Credit. If person wan upgrade himself na still money. Your parents go train you finish 4 school still dey sponsor you 4 one program or another. After d program wetin be the guarantee say you go use am get work. We dey struggle, afta e go be like say we no dey even try. Infact, my people make we try our best and leave the rest for GOD. I believe say one day we go make am. Make we no lose hope. I greet una.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Tnx and God bless

T
    Quote Originally Posted by ozovehe
    The thing is; why not allow the 2.1 and the 2.2s and even third class and those with pass to sit for the test then measure them base on thier perfomances. Guys that is why i still trip 100% for most banks in fact i went to write a bank test and while we were on the queue some one said the test sld be limited to only the 2.1 and 1st class. One of the bank staff told him point blank that he can swear it that that guywll not pass and several 2.2 grads will and that history has shown that the 2.2 just tend to pass more... no offence to the 2.1ners.
    They limit themselves to 2-1 and 1-1s because they want to reduce the number of people that will take their test. Graduates full ground for 9ja. God help us all.
    I'm battle ready be to important and known for good in Nigeria. I'm set to have money and make it work for me.

i hv bn trying to apply but chams website is not going thru. tnk 4 d infor.

Hey guys did you find any position for management trainee in the position option?

When is the recruitment ending.wish to apply later.

CHAMS PLC please what about 2.2 and above 26yr

chams nigeria plc is recruitin graduates old and experienced graduates not fresh graduates

please 2.2 can apply o! why the discrimination sef? some 3rdies were victimised and are even sharper than some 2.1 dat bribed thier way thru

that is why i like America, age isn't matter provided the person can do the work absolutely. I'm 28, and i can't forge age because i need a job. please be wise. thank you.
    chi4me

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast