+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Capital oil and gas industries limited. Is it real or not?

Capital oil and gas industries limited. Is it real or not?

CAPITAL OIL AND GAS INDUSTRIES LIMITED

Hello,
    Your Cv has gone through all validation,Your Cv have been selected among various other Cv posted...
    You are required to move to the Next Phase of the Application.
    We have prepare a 2 weeks intensive training for you so that we can be sure you are competent to handle the post you've apply for. How you will apply, you are requested to pay an application fee with training fee of #3000 naira only, to enable you get the application form, to be filled. for further information on the application call 08060413535

Thanks
    CAPITAL OIL AND GAS
    HR Manager...

I just received the above mail this morning. Please house, could u tell me if this is real or not. I will appreciate a quick response on this matter. Thanks 2 u all.

Re: Capital oil and gas industries limited. Is it real or not?

My G.,when a company begins to tell you something like this especially those underlined. Borrow leg join the ones you have.
    Hello,
    Your Cv has gone through all validation,Your Cv have been selected among various other Cv posted...
    You are required to move to the Next Phase of the Application. (without interview?)
    We have prepare a 2 weeks intensive training for you so that we can be sure you are competent to handle the post you've apply for (Bad English, poor spellings, and too much superstory). How you will apply, you are requested to pay an application fee with training fee of #3000 naira only, to enable you get the application form, to be filled. for further information on the application call 08060413535 (Imagine the unemployed to pay with so much superstory. and then to call MTN mobile number).
    When you hear SCAM! You SCRAM!!

+ Reply