+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: CAMAC Nigeria Recruitment

Re: CAMAC Nigeria Recruitment

I did not say electronically wont work oh.
    I just made a suggestion. Since it has not been advertise yet. Or has anyone seen it on advert?
    Please apply online.
    I believe The advert would be out soon too. U know this thing with first come first serve''
    Remember i'm not an Engr'ng Graduate. Just got the info while going for assistant and heard it. But the man did not give me Details since i'm not a Graduate of Engr'ng.
    Cheers
    N

Thanks Nedu. You are blessed.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

GMAT/GRE/TOEFL IN NIG
    Get register for TOEFL@ N26,250.00 GRE@ N28,500.00 GMAT@N38,000.00.Training for the exams also available. more info call 08063114931
    W

GMAT/GRE/TOEFL IN NIG
    Get register for TOEFL@ N26,250.00 GRE@ N28,500.00 GMAT@N38,000.00.Training for the exams also available. more info call 08063114931
    W

Big thanks to you brother for the info.

@nedu4ocfon. DO U THINK U ARE TOO SMART OR WAT VE U DONE? AFTER FOLLOWING YOUR INFO AND I WENT TO THE SITE TO MORE INFO FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE, U NOW DELETE THE INFO. U MUST BE AN ANIMAL. AM NOT PASTING IT SO THAT GUYZ CAN GIVE KUDOS TO ME BUT TO HEPL OUT OUR GUYZ. FOR ME I KNOW THEIR OFFICES, LAGOS AND MY APPLICATION VE BEEN SUBITTED TO THIER DATABASE. SO LET STOP DOING WAT WILL HELP AND ENCOURAGE ODAS.

CAMAC Careers

If you're looking for a dynamic, exciting place to work, The CAMAC Group is looking for you.

CAMAC employees are willing to go the extra mile, believe that learning is a lifetime commitment, and live and breathe excellence, all of the time. If you feel that professional fulfillment comes from seeing your own accomplishments augmented through collaboration, we encourage you to contact us about a career at CAMAC.
    Recruiting

To inquire about employment at CAMAC or any of the affiliates in the USA, please forward a resume and cover letter by email to [email protected]. Indicate in the cover letter to which business unit the inquiry is being submitted.

To inquire about employment at CAMAC or any of the affiliates in Nigeria, please forward a resume and cover letter by email to [email protected]. Indicate in the cover letter to which business unit the inquiry is being submitted.

Please note that CAMAC International Corporation and its business units do not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.).

Business Units
    Skip Navigation Links.
    Exploration & Production
    Allied Energy USA

Mission Statement

Management
    Allied Energy Nigeria

Quote Originally Posted by DJBASS
    @nedu4ocfon. DO U THINK U ARE TOO SMART OR WAT VE U DONE? AFTER FOLLOWING YOUR INFO AND I WENT TO THE SITE TO MORE INFO FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE, U NOW DELETE THE INFO. U MUST BE AN ANIMAL. AM NOT PASTING IT SO THAT GUYZ CAN GIVE KUDOS TO ME BUT TO HEPL OUT OUR GUYZ. FOR ME I KNOW THEIR OFFICES, LAGOS AND MY APPLICATION VE BEEN SUBITTED TO THIER DATABASE. SO LET STOP DOING WAT WILL HELP AND ENCOURAGE ODAS.
    Our Brands
    CAMAC Brand The CAMAC logo is the duo-toned, stylized umbrella, whose shape depicts the symmetry of the globe and refers to the internationalization of the company's operations. The rich earth tones in the CAMAC logo graphically link the company to the African continent and to the source of our principal business activity - the exploration and production of hydrocarbon resources - while our use of the umbrella is a reference to traditional African culture and to CAMAC's strong networks of relationships.
    Allied Energy Corporation The logo for Allied Energy further emphasizes the importance of hydrocarbon resources to the corporation. The rust brown color borrows from the parent corporation’s primary color, while the blue tone invokes the color of the ocean from which Allied derives its principal business activity in the West African offshore oil exploration and production industry.
    Oceanic Consultants US The Oceanic brand is vibrant like the ocean. The logo’s swirling colors of blue and green inspire constant motion and action. As the premier engineering services provider operating in West Africa, Oceanic is thoroughly committed to understanding their client needs and serving as a trusted engineer advisor. Oceanic also is a competent and reliable provider of engineering services for majors interested in obtaining compliance on the Local Content Vehicle mandates in Nigeria.
    CAMAC International Limited As the first principle business unit, CAMAC International Limited is a business unit which formed as a result of CAMAC Holdings’ original interest in the global trading of commodities such as tobacco, barley and other grains in the late 1980s. CAMAC International Limited uses the parent’s logo with a slight modification. Today, CAMAC International Limited trades the crude oil and natural gas produced from other business units and refined products

@DJBASS, Why are using such word on me?
    Please before God and Man i did not delete any info.. Did i not commend u on Banking forum for your added info? Whats rung with you?
    Why calling me a names? Saying someone is mad is very Bad? Or have we met before? Have i offended you before?
    Only God would forgive you for this bad word you have used.
    I wish to reply badly but i don't think its the best. But watch your POST when you make accusations that are false. Or do i work for Naija Hot JOBS?
    @DJBASS, Be carefull''' I did not delete any info and i have no access to NaijaHotJobs Admin Control.. I cant believe a Graduate would just decide to conclude without facts'' Please don't let me use bad word on you in a Forum for JOB ADVERT'''
    I'm really Disappointed in your approach..
    Cheers
    N

@ All (the House)

Please house, advice '''DJBASS'' properly.
    U say u are not looking for Kudos yet you accused rung.
    I have come to see that you have a very big Temperament Issue'' only you can solve for your self.. If not it would land you into something BAD...

Take Note and Be Careful and also Go see your Pastor or Priest for Confession and Forgiveness or simply Go on your Neal and talk to your God for you really have a PROBLEM!

Its just dis heartning dat u a Graduate would not watch before you post. How did you even know that your post was deleted? is Naija Hotjobs not supposed to send you a mail including ME?
    Na wa ohh!!!!!!!! you are Hilarious!
    N

@DJBASS, Please your post was not deleted (On Banking Forum) i just checked it now and confirmed you are not seing properly'''
    Or is it a post i do not know about?

Please i dont know you and i did not take anything that belongs to you.. So Leave me alone in this NAIJAHOTJOBS..
    If dem send you, tell dem you no see me.. and please which school did you Graduate from?
    N

u guys should quit acting like secondary school children abeg.................we have got better things to occupy our minds and thoughts with.

@frankilische, thanks... Guess i was acting like one? Correction taking.
    JUST TRYING TO DISABUSE SOMEONES MIND.
    Cheers.
    N

pls we shld learn 2 read & understand b4 castigating or faulting any post, in order not 2 discourage those who r willing 2 help in dis forum. d poster's info states clearly d opening jst came up ystd & unsure if it has bn advertised. 4 me i don't c anytin wrong wit dat, it is jst an info. i wld advise u both stay off each other's post/comment 4 peace 2 reign b4 u turn dis forum into a war zone...lol

@nedu4ocfon, anyway thanks 4 d info.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast