+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CallRedux Training On May,2011

CallRedux Training On May,2011

Pls My fellow Naijajob House,who knows about this people(CallRedux)? Are they Real or Scammers and if they are real what is their pay line? please somebody should help me out i am confuse,cos i'm already working with FCMB as a Direct Sales Executive.And i Have been Invited for their Training on may.Do they pay well? Thanks for your Anticipated Reponse.

Re: CallRedux Training On May,2011

Mamara, call redux is a firm that markets calls rates. They are also into website design (web presence) and bulk sms handling. they organised a online test not too long ago, which so many people passed including myself. From the little info I have, I learnt they don't pay much. And the pay is commissioned based, meaning that if you don't work hard to market their call rates, then you are on the loosing side. Consider your postion with FCMB before you change sides.

Actually my Position with FCMB is not Really that worthwhile,quite frankly i am collecting 35k and it is still marketing with lots of stress.I don't know how i can reconcile this with CallRedux Job.PLs enlighten me on this.Thanks

Well, I suggest you have to hear what callredux has to offer beforew you finally take a decision. Is wouldn't make any sense if you are not sure of what you are going into. So I suggest you still hang onto the FCMB job, take out time an evaluate the callredux thing. And If it does not better your life, then stay put where you are.

i think they paid well the way i see things.pls do not follow my mind rather be cauragable.

+ Reply