+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Cadbury calling for Aptitude test

Quote Originally Posted by dannyimo View Post
    How are you guys doing? Hope your day was blissful? I believe you guys have done your PAT. I want to wish 11 people (Chinenye E, zubz, heleex, lorianne, moroz, Adbash009, Ifeanyi.chimezie, mehumble4, Iceland, ttpsam, musco4me) here in the House a Big Success in their PAT bcoz We are in the 11th month and year 2011. That this year wont pass us by..So if you want this blessing despite your id isn't among people i listed..send it to 11 people and see what the Lord would do for you this month. Have faith while sending it to 11 people your good will msgs.
    thanks so much. God bless you. Wishin evryone the best!!!

How are you guys doing? Hope your day was blissful? I believe you guys have done your PAT. I want to wish 11 people (Chinenye E, zubz, heleex, lorianne, moroz, Adbash009, Ifeanyi.chimezie, mehumble4, Iceland, ttpsam, musco4me) here in the House a Big Success in their PAT bcoz We are in the 11th month and year 2011. That this year wont pass us by..So if you want this blessing despite your id isn't among people i listed..send it to 11 people and see what the Lord would do for you this month. Have faith while sending it to 11 people your good will msgs.
    Thank you and God bless.

Re: Cadbury has started sending text for a personality test

I wish you and all everyone NHJobber their heart desires.

@house, pls how long does The entire recruitment process take.. From PAT to Employment. Am just curious. I just hope they are not Other boring companies.

thank you dannyimo.may the good Lord also bless you .amen

Quote Originally Posted by MMAJ View Post
    Pls house watz d reply after completing d test? My says ur login session time out. Just confuse?

Relogin and asnwer the questions a bit faster. That should work

Thanks Adbash, Chinenye et al. I did as you said and it worked fine this time. You guys Rock...................
    Keep Moving.

Brotherly Jah Bless.
    Keep Moving.

hey, pls can anyone send me the personality test link. i was invited to write the test as well but i mistakenly deleted the message. thanks. Looking forward to receiving it.....

Quote Originally Posted by MMAJ View Post
    Pls house watz d reply after completing d test? My says ur login session time out. Just confuse?

if you complete answering the questions on time and click on submit,you get message saying congratulations your personality test is successful.Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by tola oyekunle View Post
    hey, pls can anyone send me the personality test link. i was invited to write the test as well but i mistakenly deleted the message. thanks. Looking forward to receiving it.....
    just go to www.dragnetnigeria.com/personality then enter ur ID&Password u used in registering 4 d program.

wch u guys the very best

Mine also said "your login session has expired". So just as advised, i tried to re-login with my account details again but the system says "you have taken this assessment previously"...did yours say anythin like that when you tried it and what do you do? Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks

+ Reply
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast