+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: BULLMATE OPPORUNITY

BULLMATE OPPORUNITY

Bullmate Limited, a global leader in the oil and gas drilling industry is looking for smart, intelligent, and career driven Nigerians to be sponsored to become Oil well drilling personnel in 2011. The successful candidates will be assisted for job placement at the end of the training interviews that will be conducted in Nigeria at the end of the course as job placement is based on candidates' performance. Automatic membership with the Canadian Association of Drilling Engineers. Candidates will receive certificates in Oil weel drilling, IADC RigPass and job placement contacts around the world.

Course Content:

Oil Well Drilling

Introduction
    Exploration
    Drilling Equipment
    Drilling Operation
    Other Operation
    Hydrocarbons
    Drilling Fluids
    Formation Evaluation
    Drilling Bits
    Well Problems
    IADC RigPass

Safety Principles
    Rig and Platform Environment
    Work Site Safety
    Personal Protection and Health
    Enviromental Protection and Fire Safety
    Offshore Operation
    Onshore Operation
    Method of Application

This programme is open to OND, HND and BSc Holders and Above. Application fee is 3,000naira only payable to Bullmate Limited. Account No. 6212302503 at any Zenith Bank nearest to you.

Note that the physical contacts of the exam venues will be published on this website 5days to the commencement of the Exam.

Examination Zoning

Zone A: Exam Location - Abuja

Date: January 22nd, 2011.

Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Abuja, Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara.

Zone B: Examination Location - Port Harcourt

Date: January 29th, 2011.

Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, crossriver, Delta, Edo and Rivers.

Zone C: Examination Location - Lagos

Date: February 5th, 2011.

Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo.

Application Closes 9th, December 2010.

For more information please contact us on 0706.347.4496, 0819.161.5835, 0702.915.0131. email: [email protected]his e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Our Partners
    The National Association of Safety Professionals USA
    The National Association of Safety Professionals USA is a non-profit organization founded by Thomas and Jennifer Hardin to provide third-party certifications that validate knowledge, skills and abilities in the area of workplace safety. The National Association of Safety Professionals was created by the non-profit International Association of Safety Professionals, which is approved by the United Nations as an NGO in Roster Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council and is working to improve workplace safety worldwide.

Institute of Petroleum Technology India
    They provide necessary scientific education and training to young aspirants from engineering background and transform them into industry professionals with hybrid talent. Their attention is mainly on the Non-Petroleum candidates who wish to establish their career in oil and gas industry.

We are Members Of

I

Re: BULLMATE OPPORUNITY

You said, "to be sponsored" why the application fee ? abi that one no cover the application fee.
    I

hello everyone

Please, does anyone knows anything about this bullmate people?

@nnamdo4u, I SAW THE ADVERT ON THEIR WEB AND ON TUESDAY GAURDIAN. I DID NOT FABRICATE IT
    I

@nnamdo4u , LOG ON TO THEIR SITE www.bullmate.com

i'm going to their office 2day to see myself at maryland
    I

House,

I smell foul play... search for previous threads on NHJ site. the stories dont sound 2good.
    requests of 120k payment after passing the test.
    where is d scholarship then?

I wanted to be a rig driller through bullmate scholarship programm.I invited a cousin of mine who read Elec/Elec but seriously seacheing for job for the scholarship programm.we went to Zenith bank for the payment of 3000 naira each and a printed slip was given to us and we started studing hard for the scholarship exams which we believed would be competitive(computer based)We also believd that the nigeria way of manipulating things would be out of the exams cos is computer based.So we started practising on different test materials with high level of time cautiouness.Bullmate quoted that the training would be in Dubai not in Canada as stated that the organisation is affliated with a Marine what so ever drilling school in canada.With this mind set we studied hard as if one was faithfully preparing for JAMB those days.On the faithful day of the exam,I went to a cybercafe paid for two hours without evening knowing the duration for the test.I logged on to the wesite with the code given to me.To my greatest surprised the exam site was nt loading.I wasted so much money(imagining going to canada or dubai )cos i didnt want to give up,the more i tried the worst the site.I wasted all i had with me on fruitless activity.After the the 3rd day i was sent a mail that i could still write the test, I actually wrote the test that 3rd day. Fellow gaduate, i didnt get the score up till the last second am posting this comment.The cousin of mine gave up writing the test.I tried to contact them for my score,my efforts ended in flame.FELLOW JOB SEEKERS PLS SAVE UR 3000 NAIRA COS THIS BODY IS NT OFFERING THE SCHORLASHIP PROGRAMM AS STATED.PLS IF U WERE VICTIM OF BULLMATE EXAM TELL PPLE NT TO PATROLISE THEM ANY MORE.NIGERIANS CAN DO SOMETHING BETTER TO FELLOW NIGERIANS NT BULLMATE.

Thanks Stan,very greatful for sharing your story,now we no better.

Perhaps, i should start by saying Bullmate scholarship is crap and well organised fraud. I was actually a victim last year when they rolled out their first advert on these drilling shit that kept a lot us dreaming.

I paid N3500 to Zenith bank, and i waited anxiously for the D day and all i got was crap, the test was rescheduled for another day.

Eventually , i logged in with the so called pin number, only to waste my time with some crap questions with no out come.
    As at last year, they claimed, that their office was at Surulere and now i am hearing Maryland...Guyz be warned and use your 3k for something meaningful.

Peace out....

Stansola and Niyi, Thank you very much for sharing, sorry about the unfortunate ending part of your story, i suspected this post in the first place.

How could you say, you want to sponsor somebody and still demand money for application fee?. Tayofunso, no disrespect man but i guess i was right all along
    I

I am very grateful for all of you who have just unvailed that garment of regrets that would covered not only me but my entire family who were all set to make it to Zenith Bank before i ask them to wait.I entered into corresspondence with him through [email protected], at the last discussion he said i should send mail to [email protected] as soon as payments are made.There and then i became suspicious: why should there be the second e-mail for notification of payment which was not contained in the original infomation as advertised? Why should there be bit-by-bit display of important information if they were genuine?My head pop like corn, i decided to visit the house first, asking my family to hold-on. You can imagine, I have about four engineers behind me.Pls, if anyone lives close to their purpoted office location, apprehend the army, efcc, mopol, navy, civil defence,etc.

it is a pity dat their house is not bomb.i cannot imagine myself paying 4 schlarship.well thank God dat their evil enterprise has been reveal.

Even if you go to their office,if they are a well organised movement for scamming people,you'll get fooled. All these affiliations and certificates wey noone wan see.....All na scam.3000 application fee,multiplied by num of applicants,then later,dem go request for processing fee.tscheew. If you wan do,do oo.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast