+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BullMate Limited... Urgent

BullMate Limited... Urgent

House,
    Bullmate sent me a text message last month and they said our Online test has been scheduled for 27th Feb. 2010. And the access Pin will be made available on 25th feb. 2010,
    Is anybody in the house have recieved there own or have access to check the application online?
    please let me know the full details. Thanks
    ONE LOVE.

Re: BullMate Limited... Urgent

hi debra,i received the text message too.pls,i will like us to be in touch concerning the exam.my phone number is 08063280098 and my emailis [email protected] will make it in jesus name.

me too. jus got my pin for d test. anyone wit useful ifo about bullmate online test should pls call me on 07033817965. tanx.
    G

pls house they send me an sms that my pin has been send to my email but when i checked it was not there, please can any one help

pls house what is happening? I got an sms yesterday evening 4rm bullmate that my access pin has been sent via my mail box.But to my dismay nothing has been sent to my email addresses. Is there anyone out there who stays in surulere ie Bullmate Limited
    2 Shotayo Hughes Street
    Off Oduduwa Street,
    Ikate, Surulere,
    Lagos, Nigeria.
    That can go to their office and verify if this whole thing is real. My colleagues in the office are suspecting a fruad. Pls let's make haste.The test has been scheduled for tomorrow and uptil now no news. Even their phone lines are all dead.

@greg, i have received my access pin. pls check the email address you gave them , may be you made some errors in typing the address.
    rpp

House,
    I have been called there office and there number is always buz and they switch it off later...
    But i sant then a text and they told me that they will send it to my email...so am still watching then...

please becareful of philip that said that you should call for the past question...they just start and this is there first test.ok
    They will send the access pin with pratice test, ok/
    Good Luck

please house, i just got a text message from bullmate requesting me to send my full names, email address and phone number to them if i haven't got my access pin.i have done so and i will like anyone else that haven't received access pin to do likewise.one love. francis 08063280098

The access pin is the token test number, just click on the in ur box then u'll get ur access pin, ur name , and phone the page.....Good luck to all ya.. just keep reading Gmat and get ur self familiar with current affairs coz in the practice question dere are questions like that...... like who is the 44th United States President.... Obama

The access pin is the token test number, just click on the link in ur box then u'll get ur access pin, ur name , and phone on a page.....Good luck to all ya.. just keep reading Gmat and get ur self familiar with current affairs coz in the practice questions dere are questions like that...... like who is the 44th United States President.... Obama

But they never send me any link and they said that tomorrow is the test abii?
    Am not sure they are real... they said that i should send my Name, Phone number and my email to [email protected],,,,
    I have sent it since morning and till now have never recieve any pin or any link...
    Guy is like they are 419....?
    how many people have recieved it......?
    They are the one that said they recieved it, All off us that apply non have recieve it....

House they are not real and they are switch off there phone......

+ Reply