+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Bristow Helicopters test format here

Quote Originally Posted by Nauthybynature View Post
    I just got a text inviting me for an interview with bristow..pls is there anybody else with the same text?. Pls how is the interview like. Pls i need info. Pls i will appreciate...i am new here
    did u write essay or jst objectivs.pls respond

I just got a text inviting me for an interview with bristow..pls is there anybody else with the same text?. Pls how is the interview like. Pls i need info. Pls i will appreciate...i am new here
    @naughtybynature,what time did you take ur text!?.baffled that you alone have bin called in the house.anyway congrats!!.our fingers are still cross.D lord has taken us too far not to perfect it.

Re: Bristow Helicopters test format here

Naughty by nature, R U SURE.

@naughtybynature.how come you are the only one that got the text. i stand to say its a lie. i doubt it if the text comes from bristow.

@maughtybynature,pls watch ur back for scammers judging by ur bin new in d house.dat invitation is absolutely impossible cos d test is still ungoing

Infact am confused. The text says i will get a mail confirming the details. Up till now i have nt seen it. I called the number it wasnt available...anybody with the same issue?..but the woman said they will contact us that day nw

Infact am confused. The text says i will get a mail confirming the details. Up till now i have nt seen it. I called the number it wasnt available...anybody with the same issue?..but the woman said they will contact us that day nw
    bros,nobody has been called .let us keep hope alive--' E kO SERA SERA'

So bristow has changed their pattern,no more callin or textin d successful ones d nite afta d test or d followin day afta d test.Even d test format changed aswel.Has any1 heard 4m dem,let him indicate. Wil b apprec8d...

@okorokingsley..yu mean the test yu did was different frm the format described?..and were yu told when to hear frm dem?.we were told dat they will contact befor the end of dat dey..?..pls let us knw for future reference.

My guy nautybynature d only am too sure d lady said afta our own test is dat dey wil contact us any moment 4m dat time we finish d test,so dey dint specify,it may takes day 4m dat time dey dint say b4 anytime ok. Lets kip hop alive bkos it maketh nt ashame... I did mech engr. Wot abt u? Our own was diff 4m Elect Elect quest. Who knows wots gona b their pass mark. But 45 out of 60 is it a pass mark! Am askin

@okorokingsley..i read mech engr. Too..yu mean ur question was different from mine as per format described earlier, ?..how do yu arrive at 45 out of 60..and do yu knw if dre is another batch after wednesday...?..to me abt the passmark..it depends on the overal performance and the number of pple they want to invite..i called dre office dey say we shud keep checking our mails..thats all i got..it is well

@okorokingsley..i read mech engr. Too..yu mean ur question was different from mine as per format described earlier, ?..how do yu arrive at 45 out of 60..and do yu knw if dre is another batch after wednesday...?..to me abt the passmark..it depends on the overal performance and the number of pple they want to invite..i called dre office dey say we shud keep checking our mails..thats all i got..it is well
    Guys, a lady just called me for the interview, next week thursday.

I got a call from the lady this morning inviting me for an interview nxt week wed. Pls house what should we expect for the interview

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast