+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BAKER HUGHES INTERVIEW invitation

BAKER HUGHES INTERVIEW invitation

I RECEIVED AN INVITATION FROM BAKER HUGHES FOR AN INTERVIEW ON 13 NOV. DID ANY BODY RECEIVE THESAME. PLS HOUSE, KINDLY ASSIST ME WITH HELPFUL INFORMATION REGARDING THEIR INTERVIEW. 1 LUV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Detail us!

That's wonderful! But you could hv help us to help yourself. Pls write a comprehensive report of the invitation so that those who hv being invited too can tell if it is fake or genue. At least gate crashers need hopes frm you. Tell us the venue, time and date. One luv!!

Re: BAKER HUGHES INTERVIEW TIPS

@dan am wit u ohhhh....i pleaded earlier, but no response yet....pls ohh wat is d venue

baker hughes test was the simplest test i ever did..that was on d 18th f march 2010.just study those simple physics:wave speed,speed of light values,comversn of all the temp scales,simple mechanics equatiions,impulse,momentum,etc;technical drawing interpretations..end,plan and elevations..simple lexis and structure...there was 1 technical question then..WHAT IS E.S.D?[ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE] the effects and control.their tests are normally in three stages depending on how far u progress on the test day,but u most do soldering practical.and after the soldering, questions on workshop practices wl follow.BAKER adhere strictly to time,no GATE CRASHING...i was given 10k TFARE 4 coming outsid PH.THEY EQUALLY LODGE US IN A POSH 5 STAR HOTELs...it was really a jolly experience....contact me if u need additional info on [email protected] u good lucks.

@ prince... thnks 4 d info. Pls wats the composition of the test: is it objective throughout, how many sections, is there negative marking, is it a test or an interview, pls more infos.
    There is no reward for good except good!

Did an interview with them recently, it was all based on the theory and interpretational understanding of my work job area (petrophysics). If you know what they are interviewing you for, then read all the theories on it and master all interpretation techniques along that line.

plz, the venue n time, plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.]
    Thank u
    "

Re: BAKER HUGHES INTERVIEW invitation

tankx princ,u too much.i will nid mor info.can i gt ur numba

Re: BAKER HUGHES INTERVIEW invitation

Pls,it seems the invite is 4 engineering graduates only?im a geologist & wonder what could be da reason why i havent been invited,even though da position is" field engineers" Baker Hughes listed a couple of disciplines dat could also apply.I wanna plead wt da house are there invitees with disciplines other than engineering?ur prompt response ll be highly appreciated.

+ Reply