+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: BAKER HUGHES HOPEFULS: WAT TO EXPECT B/4 PHONE INTERVIEW

BAKER HUGHES HOPEFULS: WAT TO EXPECT B/4 PHONE INTERVIEW

This is thus: shedule step online appointment 4 interview on dis link http://schedule.bakerhughescareers.com
    secondly provision of skye acct as an alternate way of contacting u if u do nt hv one. on dis link http://www.skype.com
    dis is 2 make us(hopefuls)ready 4 them as we celebrate d xmas.

Re: BAKER HUGHES HOPEFULS:REVELATION ON WAT TO EXPECT B/4 PHONE INTERVIEW(XMAS BONUS)

Please who has done the interview? What should we expect in the interview?

Re: BAKER HUGHES HOPEFULS:REVELATION ON WAT TO EXPECT B/4 PHONE INTERVIEW(XMAS BONUS)

@Mondada, where did u get this from? are you serious that the interview will be through skype? wow wow wow!!!! Please who had done Baker Hughes interview, I have answered the assessment sent to me, what do i expect next?

mondada..how did get to know dis .? wel,, does it mean dat even if a person was neva invited to take d online tests, or did not take d online tests, he can stil schedule dis telephone interview? i'm asking cos i realised dat on opening d link u gave, an email address registered in the bakerhughes career portal would not be recognised here. so each person has to re-register with them as a new user..
    im kind of confused here..pls can anyone help with more info??
    {Faith in God and Love 4 all }

by the way.. mondada, thanks.

The interview was conducted by one white lady called YASHA.She called me exactely 10.30pm,and she told me she had been trying to reach me through skype.The first question she asked was my month and year of graduation,followed by my cgpa on a scale of 5.0 .She asked several questions like my recent and last job work experience.She also wanted to know if am a team player.As i was answering her questions,my landlord's dog started to bark,and she was laughing and asked if that was my dog.Though,i said yes,she started to ask me if i like dogs and animals and i said yes.She also asked about my best course in school,and i should tell her more about the course.So at the end she told me they will get back to me before the next 60 days,and the next assessment will be in nigeria.Lastly,she told me to greet my dog and i should have a nice time.

@ all:Since they are asking for cgpa are they prospects of recruiting 2.2 applicants?

[quote=sammie77 ]
    The interview was conducted by one white lady called YASHA.She called me exactely 10.30pm,and she told me she had been trying to reach me through skype.The first question she asked was my month and year of graduation,followed by my cgpa on a scale of 5.0 .She asked several questions like my recent and last job work experience.She also wanted to know if am a team player.As i was answering her questions,my landlord's dog started to bark,and she was laughing and asked if that was my dog.Though,i said yes,she started to ask me if i like dogs and animals and i said yes.She also asked about my best course in school,and i should tell her more about the course.So at the end she told me they will get back to me before the next 60 days,and the next assessment will be in nigeria.Lastly,she told me to greet my dog and i should have a nice time.
    @sammie compliments.concerning d 2nd assesment online,i didnt do any internship wen i was in skool.pls wat do u advise to fill there,pls reply asap.thanks

@jayney:i got it frm intl forum jst as njh.

@you who are surprised.it is true how did i get dis.i thread my search acrus d shore.i dnt limit mysef 2 naija only.anytin can happen anywhere.both local and intl i dey kampe.
    THANK GOD sammies had confirmed d authencity of d post.memba 4 tear me apart.

@mandada:did u sit 4 da written test a couple of months ago?mine is the university field engineer! I wasnt called 4 da written test but was sent an assessment waiting 4 da2nd assessment!..pls reeply fanks..

@all compliment of d season,concerning d 2nd assesment online i didnt do any IT wen i was in skool. So i want d house to tell me wat to fill there

Re: BAKER HUGHES HOPEFULS: WAT TO EXPECT B/4 PHONE INTERVIEW

hapy xmas everyone!
    @mondada n sammie, can a phone interview be scheduled without receiving a mail to schedule for it? or one must wait for the mail b4 scheduling?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast