+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: Baker Hughes Graduate Recruitment June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
    thanks bro for ur post........orsino shld just tell d truth........those guys neva invite u 4 test or anytin...all dia recruitment adverts na just propaganda........my friend didnt even rite test nor any phone interview.....he just went for one 'baker hughes experience' in ph around match ending (somtin similar to shell srd)......so i no wat am talking abt....anyways....it is well
    may God help us in ds 9ja! I knw very wel dat i hv applied 4 upto 8 baker hughes job, no single invite! I hv applied for exxon mobil jobs, no single invite! God wil soon lead my to my promised land. I trust in Him!
    Cipha and Iceland like this.

Re: Baker Hughes Graduate Recruitment June 2011

Iceland, I don't have the time to argue over trivial issues... I asked you a question. What is the name of your friend? And lemme tell you, all that did the BHI experience went thru their test assessment either in Ph or lagos on Nov 13 2010. I wasn't invited either, I gatecrashed and all that happened afterward is history. Take it or leave it... I never knew anyone. Am out. Have a good day.

I tink ds thread shld be closed!!
    Quote Originally Posted by orsinolink View Post
    Iceland, I don't have the time to argue over trivial issues... I asked you a question. What is the name of your friend? And lemme tell you, all that did the BHI experience went thru their test assessment either in Ph or lagos on Nov 13 2010. I wasn't invited either, I gatecrashed and all that happened afterward is history. Take it or leave it... I never knew anyone. Am out. Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    I tink ds thread shld be closed!!
    yes boss, i think so too...........@ orsinolink, congrats on ur appointment. I wish u the best in ur future endeavours. Goodbye and God bless u...........*case closed*

I wonda why u guys are quarelling

I have been reading through this thread and it's sad that the situation in Nigeria today has changed the orientation of many graduates. I never wanted to talk about it but i have to if it'll help here. Personally i have two friends who got the Baker offer and they knew no one, it was based on performance. They wrote the test in different centres and met surprisingly at "The Presentation". However even if anyone knows someone somewhere it's none of our business instead just keep doing your best and let the rest take care of itself. If you have someone who can fix a good job for you would you not accept it There are many ways to get a job;Hard-work, knowing/meeting the right people, favour or what some call luck e.t.c. Opportunities are everywhere search for them with a positive and open mind, what will be will be.
    Haya and Iceland like this.
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
    thanks bro for ur post........orsino shld just tell d truth........those guys neva invite u 4 test or anytin...all dia recruitment adverts na just propaganda........my friend didnt even rite test nor any phone interview.....he just went for one 'baker hughes experience' in ph around match ending (somtin similar to shell srd)......so i no wat am talking abt....anyways....it is well
    Iceland u r very very very correct.....BH is full of runs...a friend of mind even joined them at the final interview and he joined them in july. His uncle work for BH in dubai and pulled the shot for him. Your on point confirm...

Bro,i like ur concept abt meeting opportunities. We will all get there 1day.so dig ur own n i will dig mine by keep trying.

God is our strength!

i agree with henry roads because i know many people (more three) that got the baker hughes offer without knowing anyone. These people are really close to me and trust me i know...... There's always a place for merit. Even if there's man no man, there will always be a place for merit.....work hard and stop winning or complaining....

i agree with henry roads because i know many people (more three) that got the baker hughes offer without knowing anyone. These people are really close to me and trust me i know...... There's always a place for merit. Even if there's man no man, there will always be a place for merit.....work hard and stop winning or complaining....

My Friends,please just be focus and determine...Dont allow some people here to destabilize your dreams as to getting a job...Some persons here are using this as a means of making you lose focus and also to their own advantage...Please dont give up...It Is Truly Well!!!
    God is Good

I wil kip on pushn.
    Quote Originally Posted by sylolo View Post
    My Friends,please just be focus and determine...Dont allow some people here to destabilize your dreams as to getting a job...Some persons here are using this as a means of making you lose focus and also to their own advantage...Please dont give up...It Is Truly Well!!!

+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast