+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Baker Hughes Graduate Recruitment 2010-inquiries

Re: Baker Hughes Graduate Recruitment 2010-inquiries

I see, Baker Hughes places advert on their site for Field Service Engineer at random. Some time september 2009 and them again later in the year. There was another one on their website early this year. Though I saw it late I also applied. I even applied for the 2010 Field Engineer Entry Level. Whatever though, I wish you the very best there. My eyes are still open for up coming vacancies in that company.
    Biggerboyez, this is my email address [email protected]
    I'll like to have yours so we can relate better.
    Congrats in Advance.

According to the Ghana HR who was present, she said dis recruitment process is a new process being introduced by baker hughes and we are the first set of candidates to be tested wit it, simply put, we are d lab rats to be used as test subjects. Its worthy to note that baker hughes HR For Asia, Europe & middle east (same guy rep all these BH regions) was present 2observe the success & efficiency of the newly introduced process, HR Ghana who happen 2b a lady & HR Angola who is a guy (he's still improving on his Spoken English), up to 6 productlines managers were also present. Abt 4 HR geomarket managers were also there of which some of house already know of Mr. Balogun (aka Major). These managers are all made men & respectable topshots in BH Nigeria. If invited for their interview, u wld get 2meet each & everyone of them. @ronnexy- apply at www.bakerhughes.com/careers

dear frnd in 2nd stage for field engineer thy didn't take test from u?i hav got phone 1 month before,now waiting 4 2nd stage,can u pls tell me about 2nd stage of interview

@nomi-if u didnt hear from them within 30days from when u had ur phone interview, its means ur interview wasnt succesful

My fellow Nigerian graduates, Please Please this is almost becoming embarrassing, how can a graduate be committing such grammatical blunder? Practice they say makes perfect. Always proof- read your write-ups before posting it anywhere no matter what!!

Even God himself did the same thing during CREATION. Bible records that '' He looked at his work and saw it was VERY GOOD. Try to be your own Managing director, that is how you learn to work without supervision. Let's try our best to show we actually went to the University. True talk we might not have all the Time to carefully do this things because of Money constraints but Charity begins at home people. LET'S STEP UP OUR GRAMMAR and SPELLING SKILLS PLEASE GUYS.

YES WE CAN!!!!

actually biggerboyze i have send them mail for inquiry about my phone interview result,i got the email from them in which they told me that my appication has been transfered to hiring manager,i m still being considered for this position,my phone interview was succseful,,,,i just want idea that that in second round on what basis they select u,they take some aptitude test,e.g physics,chemistry,logic,iq related question ,....or whatTHAnKX FOR REPLY in advance

Quote Originally Posted by nomi
    actually biggerboyze i have send them mail for inquiry about my phone interview result,i got the email from them in which they told me that my appication has been transfered to hiring manager,i m still being considered for this position,my phone interview was succseful,,,,i just want idea that that in second round on what basis they select u,they take some aptitude test,e.g physics,chemistry,logic,iq related question ,....or whatTHAnKX FOR REPLY in advance
    Hey Bruv,

Whats the email address you sent ur Inquiry to? I'd like to do the same. I also had the phone interview a while back and haven't gotten any feed back from them.

I'd really appreciate if i could get the address.
    you could mail it to [email protected] or post it here.

thanks,
    Bless!
    Live life @full Crush!

u can inquire here
    [email protected]

Indeed BH is a place to start your career, its a wonderful experience and you would gain alot from them. For the lucky chaps who have gone through some form of interview wishing you the best there and for those who are yet to get there just a little patience and we be there maybe not at BH but somewhere very good.

Quote Originally Posted by nomi

@nomi-well you are lucky if actually what they told u was true.....Just get your mind prepared to be called for their next stage...which is their 2 days BH experience....Its just an overwhelming excercise and believe me when i tell u that you wld find the experience very challenging, interesting and full of suprises...make sure you have your International passport ready ASAP

Pardon me,but am I the only one here who thinks "hiring manager" sounds aburd

Quote Originally Posted by biggerboyze View Post
    @nomi-well you are lucky if actually what they told u was true.....Just get your mind prepared to be called for their next stage...which is their 2 days BH experience....Its just an overwhelming excercise and believe me when i tell u that you wld find the experience very challenging, interesting and full of suprises...make sure you have your International passport ready ASAP

can you tell me more about the BH experience? which knowledges are necessary? what i can doing for prepare that please? i am lost

Biggerboyz are dey recruitin presently? Applied with them this year buh no phone interview yet.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123