+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: AutoCAD in Lekki/Ajah

AutoCAD in Lekki/Ajah

If you are within the Lekki-Ajah perimeter from 25th August - 5th September, make effective use of the opportunity to grab the important Computer-Aided Design and Drafting skill in AutoCAD. I will be on vacation during this period and would utilize the time to help out anyone who wants to boost his/her technical portfolio with this tool. It is an advantage. Complimentary and highly subsidized student prices only. Send your inquiries or indicate your interest by sending an email to [email protected] phone lines will be open on the 24th of August. Will drop them here then.Best wishes.
    Heal the world, however positively you can.

Re: AutoCAD in Lekki/Ajah

If you are within the Lekki-Ajah perimeter from 25th August - 5th September, make effective use of the opportunity to grab the important Computer-Aided Design and Drafting skill in AutoCAD. I will be on vacation during this period and would utilize the time to help out anyone who wants to boost his/her technical portfolio with this tool. It is an advantage. Complimentary and highly subsidized student prices only. Send your inquiries or indicate your interest by sending an email to [email protected]. My phone lines will be open on the 24th of August. Will drop them here then.Best wishes.
    Heal the world, however positively you can.

+ Reply