+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: APPLICATION FOR DPR POSITION ENDS TOMORROW (27TH) - PAST QUESTIONS PLEASE

APPLICATION FOR DPR POSITION ENDS TOMORROW (27TH) - PAST QUESTIONS PLEASE

House, Now that DPR Application will end tomorrow (27th of April), can anyone kindly share any idea on their past questions? I believe they will start calling a week or two after the application ends tomorrow and it is better to prepare ahead. Kindly contribute if you have any idea please. Thank you.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

Re: APPLICATION FOR DPR POSITION ENDS TOMORROW (27TH) - PAST QUESTIONS PLEASE

People that have once done their test should please tell us what the nature of the test is.

Plz,let me hav their web address

pls house, i,ve submited the form the first time, do i need to submit again?

FROM WHAT I KNOW PLZ, PRACTICE YOUR MATHEMATICS VERY WELL.IT STILL NORMAL TEST. BUT THIS TIME AROUND, IT IS NOW BEEN CONTRACTED TO ERAPROSERVE; AN XTERNAL FIRM WHO WILL DO THIS TEST SELECTION AND CONDUCT IT. THERAFTER, PASS THE SUCEESSFUL CANDIDATE TO THE HR OF DPR. SO BE PREPARED.

learn how plant design management system(PDMS),CAESAR II and AutoCAD with their respective application.call 07067166144

I sure hope the shortlisting won't be like that of brass consultin that handled oando. I met all the conditions but was not invited for test.
    God help us all!

I remain optimistic that I will surely be invited for the test. As such, I really need info on their past questions. I hope politics just won't kill the spirit.

+ Reply