+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Anyone with NLNG "Trainee Electrical Officer" Interview Tips? Pleeeeaaaaassse

Anyone with NLNG "Trainee Electrical Officer" Interview Tips? Pleeeeaaaaassse

Any that has gone through the TEO interview with NLNG before should pls share his/her experience, mine is on Friday 9th, 10am. God bless, kelvingere@yahoo . com

Quote Originally Posted by divinspeed View Post
    Any that has gone through the TEO interview with NLNG before should pls share his/her experience, mine is on Friday 9th, 10am. God bless, kelvingere@yahoo . com
    hi, major section will b based on ur cv, HSE , types of motor starters and they can ask u to explain one. Note: they love frequeny drive! Watch out. Any quest u don't know say i don't know , don't gamble. Gud luck.

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Re: Anyone with NLNG "Trainee Electrical Officer" Interview Tips? Pleeeeaaaaassse

Good job. Thanks for the tip
    Quote Originally Posted by davidfuall View Post
    hi, major section will b based on ur cv, HSE , types of motor starters and they can ask u to explain one. Note: they love frequeny drive! Watch out. Any quest u don't know say i don't know , don't gamble. Gud luck.

Re: Anyone with NLNG "Trainee Electrical Officer" Interview Tips? Pleeeeaaaaassse

what those dat didnt received both regretted mail and for the interview,pls is dere any hope for them,cos i still in state of dilemma

@bolaji, try dis no. 08083760567: i got a call from nlng yestde, requesting for my scanned documents.i hope i retrieved the right no. From my call logs.

sorry house, there was an error in that zain no., pls call 08070184622. Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by davidfuall View Post
    @bolaji, try dis no. 08083760567: i got a call from nlng yestde, requesting for my scanned documents.i hope i retrieved the right no. From my call logs.

Hello NHJ's, whoever takes the interview tomorrow should share his/her experience with us. Thank you.

+ Reply