+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: anyone with an idea of the questions in control systems during the 2011 PTDF exams.

anyone with an idea of the questions in control systems during the 2011 PTDF exams.

Please anyone should help me with the subject areas under which questions was asked in control systems during the 2011 PTDF exams or if you can send a copy of the questions asked. And how many questions was asked during the exams.
    Plus I hear now it is done in CBT test mode(computer based test). Does it involve theory questions also during d CBT test? Thank you for your anticipated response.

Re: anyone with an idea of the questions in control systems during the 2011 PTDF exam

Quote Originally Posted by sunny_over View Post
    Please anyone should help me with the subject areas under which questions was asked in control systems during the 2011 PTDF exams or if you can send a copy of the questions asked. And how many questions was asked during the exams.
    Plus I hear now it is done in CBT test mode(computer based test). Does it involve theory questions also during d CBT test? Thank you for your anticipated response.
    anyone please

Re: anyone with an idea of the questions in control systems during the 2011 PTDF exam

Hi! Send me ur email addy and I'll mail U sumtin. Cheers!!!

@ werewolf. i also need materials on control. here is my email [email protected].
    THANKS

Pls werewolf, I am also interested in the material. Could you kindly send it to: [email protected]
    thanks

werewofl pls send me d mat [email protected]. Thanks

Please send Control Systems materials: [email protected]. Thanks!

PTDF are scammers. All the people I know that hail from Niger Delta regions were shortlisted. Virtually most other regions were not shortlisted even for test. Y not tell us b4 we apply. It is tym to protest and fight for our rights after paying for scratching cards, wasting valuable time, energy and financial resources in applying and incessantly preparing for the exams. Too bad for Naija. It is tym d govt respect us. Most government agencies even collect money when applying for employment. God help us all

@ werewolf

[email protected] please help me send the control systems material. thanx

Please I also need the questions on Control and Instrumentation. My email: [email protected]

Thanks.

@werewolf

Plz send me the material at [email protected]

Please, I am need control materials my email address is [email protected]

Please, I am in need of control materials my email address is [email protected].

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast