+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: any news on oil and gas training shortlist by Ministry of Niger Delta affairs

any news on oil and gas training shortlist by Ministry of Niger Delta affairs

pls folks i'll appreciate any info on the release of the shortlisted candidates

Re: any news on oil and gas training shortlist by Ministry of Niger Delta affairs

we're all waiting.no info yet.

Re: any news on oil and gas training shortlist by Ministry of Niger Delta affairs

Heard notin yet

i heard those that they called are already in india doing their training, try and check vanguard newspaper of 16th-20th august paper is in one of them, na wah oh d people wen dey send go dem nor gree put thier names anywhere so that we can confirm, nigeria n niger delta i wonder where we dey go from here with so much mago mago na God hand we dey.

Is there any hope for this country? I asked this question with a great worry and a heart broken cos of the seemingly hopeless of the nation. Corruption everywhere, no equal level ground for everyone.No regard for merit. Any hope?,pls someone talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by auxtino007 View Post
    i heard those that they called are already in india doing their training, try and check vanguard newspaper of 16th-20th august paper is in one of them, na wah oh d people wen dey send go dem nor gree put thier names anywhere so that we can confirm, nigeria n niger delta i wonder where we dey go from here with so much mago mago na God hand we dey.
    There was notin like dat yet. I called my contact in there and he said dat notin has bin done concerning it.
    C

No wonder, they want G.E.J to give them power over Nddc. For me, this ministry is totally useless. They just lack initiative. And i think an hausa man should head this ministry and nddc.

@ joanne, check vangaurd online 16/08/2011 or better still google"niger delta ministry in vangaurd newspaper" u will see everything dere, we hv so many decievers in niger delta and we want to control our resources, d niger delta has become only ijaw nation i wonder wat will happen if fg agree to let us control our natural resources i think d niger delta area will be a war zone bcos every tribe will kill each other to control these resources Presidyouthsent Goodluck should try n curb dis menace b4 it becomes too late to calm d angry youths.

Quote Originally Posted by auxtino007 View Post
    @ joanne, check vangaurd online 16/08/2011 or better still google"niger delta ministry in vangaurd newspaper" u will see everything dere, we hv so many decievers in niger delta and we want to control our resources, d niger delta has become only ijaw nation i wonder wat will happen if fg agree to let us control our natural resources i think d niger delta area will be a war zone bcos every tribe will kill each other to control these resources Presidyouthsent Goodluck should try n curb dis menace b4 it becomes too late to calm d angry youths.
    See, that was 4 Oroni people. They have been training in Lagos 4 the past 6 months and are now singled out 4 further training at India. And 4 ur info, my contact 4 there tight die.
    C

Quote Originally Posted by Onuh Joanné View Post
    See, that was 4 Oroni people. They have been training in Lagos 4 the past 6 months and are now singled out 4 further training at India. And 4 ur info, my contact 4 there tight die.
    Tanx Onuh, i guess i saw that info on the news too.. Bt in case u hear anytin positive pls holla

+ Reply