+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Any news concerning the DPR test yet?

Any news concerning the DPR test yet?

i heard from this house that DPR sent text to some people, pls i dont know how true that is. any other with the dpr news? i need this DPR job So much, thanks.

Re: Any news concerning the DPR test yet?

Who u feel say u need the job pass. Abeg go relax.
    17th Wonder of the World

we fit need am pass u o....

no news from them o....but wait o...did u get any email from trhem after applying at first? of course, e be like say we nid dis job pass dis japan guys o...na una dey overpopulate our country, u no go go back japan....make u go dey make tea...lol

it is evidently clear say i need this job pass everone of u in this forum. take it or leave it!!

As far as I know, they have not called anyone yet. House, just relax, the job is too big to be overshadowed. Once they start calling for test, we will surely know. God help us all.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

infant out of everybody here including oilprince,djapan and others need this dpr jobs pass my grand mum talk less of me.

House i heard DPR test is 2moro in PH, but i'm yet to confirm the venue and requirements, source, former staff of DPR warri .
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

Tha one na former staff of Dpr, no be current one. How e go talk say dey get exam wey dey never send mail or text. All this fake staff should stop passing wrong info. If you dont know, close your mouth. Is not a crime when you dont talk. i saw one that say that the father met the HR manger in Dpr and he was ampong those shortlisted, that the exam is 15th, that he has gotten a text message already, bla bla bla. If u dont know, close your mouth. All of us are here to look for job. If you get that kind long leg, what re u doing in Naijahotjobs. Abeg make we tell ourselves the truth. It will save us a lot of stress.

Wait oh!, DPR don dey call for Interview, when dem send notification. This is funny. I cant believe my ears. Guys, wetin dey happenf for this house, i beg make una inform me oh!

@Cherrybest2000, I dont know who you are (not like I care) and you dont know who I am, I posted the information about my Dad seeing a HR director in DPR, and as at then he was told the test was for the 15th of this month, but since then many things have happened in 9ja which could change the test date, ministers have been changed and a president just died. Any of these incidents could have changed the test date. I'm not able to get more information as my old man is not in town but will be back soon and will call his DPR contact for the latest info which I would post here if I'm in the right frame of mind and people dont insult my dignity for a voluntary act of kindness which I offer.

It is wrong to insinuate someone is a liar without proper investigation, people post in these forums in a bid to assist the house. If you keep calling them liars then they will stop posting, then I wonder who it favors then.

This is the link to my post them http://www.naijahotjobs.com/engineer...t-information/ I never mentioned that I received any text message from them, evidently you are the one that is a liar here and misinforming the house.

@all Just shine your eyes well when you read posts in this forum and take everything you read with a pinch of salt. U never can tell which of them will bless.

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

The text is next weekend i guess but i'm confident the notification text will start coming in as from on monday
    The best is yet to come

the guy that posted the may 15th date actually posted the correct date as of then,I got the same info abt a week b4 then but was only waiting for confirmation.
    I have a friend who just finished his IT in the director's office who had confirmed this.
    Truly,things have changed,the dpr director has been replaced abt 3 wks ago and he culd have suspended eraproserve plan so he culd bein charge.thou I heard from same source ytday it has bin pponed til 22nd may and that it was the minister that requested that.althou,I think its the new head.source -thru my friend from HR.
    Also heard test venue is Queens college.pls,appreciate pples effort or correct pple politely.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast